GT Sport demo prize car list

• Thread starter TRD-P0WeR
  • 85 comments
So as I'm not sure if the prize cars are truly random or the roulette is just for show, I thought it would be a good idea to get a prize car list going. I can start off with my acquired cars so far and this is for the EU version:

Starter car: Lan Evo X Gr. B
Driving school beginner level prize: Toyota 86 GRMN
Daily 26 miles prize day 1: Lan Evo Gr.4 I think..
Daily 26 miles prize day 2: Honda Project 2&4
Mission challenge stage 1 reward: Scirocco Gr.4 or the Evo Gr.4 mentioned earlier, can't recall, can someone confirm?

So far I've cleared driving school, circuit experience and stage 1 of the mission challenge with all golds.

My starter car was a Peugeot rally car (308??)
I finished the driving school first row in all gold and got a Renault Megane R.S. (i think)
and I won in daily: a Mazda Atenza Gr4.

I only played few hours of the demo, so don't know the names of the events.

My starter car was a Peugeot rally car (308??)
I finished the driving school first row in all gold and got a Renault Megane R.S. (i think)
and I won in daily: a Mazda Atenza Gr4.

I only played few hours of the demo, so don't know the names of the events.
You're playing the EU version? This would confirm that the roulette is not for show only which is nice.

The cars you earn right now do carry over right? Because the progress from Driving School and Missions aren't being carried over so you will have to do them again in the full game. So that means more free cars! :P

The cars you earn right now do carry over right? Because the progress from Driving School and Missions aren't being carried over so you will have to do them again in the full game. So that means more free cars! :P
Yes they should carry over "up to a limit" according to the official GT website. That's why I'm using all my available free time atm to make the most out of this demo :lol:

Im from Europe and i got:

Starter Car - Audi S1 Pikes Peak
Driving School - Peugeot RCZ GT Line
Mission Challenge Stage 1 - VW Scirocco Gr4
Daily Workout Gift Car 1 - Subaru WRX STI Type S
Daily Workout Gift Car 2 - Honda Civic Type R (FK2)

Starter Car: Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peak Gr.B
Driving School: Citroen DS3 Racing
Daily Workout Day 1: Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition
Mission Races 1: SRT Viper GTS Gr.4
Daily Workout Day 2: Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition (Sold)

Last edited:
I still believe we get prizes at random, much like how we get them in the Beta (for Daily Workouts)

Here's mine:

Starter: Peugeot RCZ Gr. B
Daily Workout Prize 1: Alpine VGT Race Mode
Driving School: Peugeot 208 GTI
Mission Races 1: Lamborghini Huracan Gr. 4
Daily Workout Prize 2: Lexus RCF

You're playing the EU version? This would confirm that the roulette is not for show only which is nice.

Yes Eu version. They won't include a roulette for just show, believe me. :)

I really like the fact that the roulette is back. It makes for a different kind of anticipation every time you receive a prize car.

Yes but I would even more love to have an offline save where I can copy/reload the save if I don't get the car I want (or get a car I already have...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Starter was the Evo X Final Edition Group B.
Driving School was the VGT Peugeot L500 Hybrid
Daily Prize 1 was the Alpha Romeo 4C Final Edition Road Car
Mission Set 1 was the Jaguar F-Type Gr. 4
Daily Prize 2 was the Ferrari 458 Italia

Everything I've read (which may be incorrect!) suggests that all progress is carried over, with up to 1m credits and 8 cars.

I just got the Lambo Huracan for completing level 6 challenges (missed out on silver by 1 place and 2 seconds on the 30 lap endurance, all because I forgot to change my tyres! lol)

My starter was the WRX Group B. Beginner driving school prize was a Clio. I got a Ferrari 458 from somewhere, probably as a daily (started a day late due to circumstances), and I got the Audi TT Cup from the first set of missions.

When I got the 458 the McLaren Vision GT was on the prize wheel. Wish I got that instead.
I really like the fact that the roulette is back. It makes for a different kind of anticipation every time you receive a prize car.
And it even looks like the GT3 one.

One thing that is annoying me with the Ai is that there has been multiple races now where i will be half way through a turn and they will start pushing the back of my car making me spin.

I have noticed this too.

My list so far

Starter car: Toyota G86 RC
Driving school beginner level prize: Peugeot 208 GTi
Daily 26 miles prize day 1: Peugeot 908 HDI

If the prizes stay as random, it will be amazing. Are people getting multiple cars for all bronze, all silver and all gold in the campaign sections of the demo?

ASIA Account

Starter
= WRX GR.B
Mission Stage 1 = Charger Hellcat
Driving School = Alfa 4C Launch Edition
Daily day 1 = Audi TT CUP
Daily day 2 = Honda 2&4 RC213V
Mission Stage 6 = Schulze GT-R Nismo GR.3
Daily day 3 = F-Type R Coupe

that leaves 3 more car to attain , hope that I can get GR.1/3 in the remaining drops

Also. Does Mileage Exchange carried on? that M4 Safety Car is a nice one to trade

Last edited:
Starter: Toyota 86 Gr. B
1st workout: VW GTI VGT
2nd workout: Nissan GT-R LM Nismo
Racing school: Alfa Mito
Mission stage 1: Hyundai Genesis Gr. 4
Mission stage 6: Mercedes AMG GT3

I'm pretty sure every single car available in the demo is eligible to be a prize car.

Starter: NSX Gr.B (1st account) Focus Gr. B (Main account)
School: VW Golf
Daily: VW Vision Gr.3
Mission 1: Corvette Gr. 4

Starter Car: GT-R Gr.b Rally Car
Drving School: Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition '14
Mission Challenge: Stage 1: BMW M4 Gr.4
Daily, Day 1: R.S.01 GT3 '16
Daily, Day 2: McLaren Ultimate VGT

In the Great White North and I got:

Starter Car - Peugeot RCZ Rally Car
Driving School - Peugeot 208 GT
Mission Challenge Stage 1 - 86 GR.4
Daily Workout Gift Car 1 - Chevy Chapparal 2X VGT
Daily Workout Gift Car 2 - Dodge Viper GTR.4

A real mixed bag!

Starter car: Subaru WRX Gr.B
Driving school beginner level: Mazda Atenza Sedan XD L Package
Mission challenge stage 1: Bugatti Veyron Gr.4
Mission challenge stage 6: Hyundai Genesis Gr.3
Daily workout day 1: Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3
Daily workout day 2: Fittipaldi EF7 VGT Gr.X
Daily workout day 3: Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Daily workout day 4: Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT
Daily workout day 5: Toyota FT-1 Gr.3
Daily workout day 6: BMW VGT

Last edited:
Missed a day after downloading the non PSN Plus demo....

Starter: Peugeot RCZ Gr.B
Driving School Beginner Gift: Toyota 86 GRMN
Mission Challenge Stage 1: Dodge Viper SRT Gr.4
Daily Workout Day 1: Ford Mustang Gr.B
Daily Workout Day 2: Ford Mustang Gr.B.... (Today's workout as of this posting.)

Wanted a new car to take photos of.... :grumpy:

Has it been confirmed that the progress from driving school, missions, track experience won't carry over?

Back