GT Sport Digital version: File size??

• Thread starter GT4_ever
  • 48 comments
Ah lucky you... I really don’t get why it says out in 76 days on my PS4

My first thought would be to check out your day and time settings... maybe your PS4 doesn't know it's October 15th??? Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous, but I'm clutching at straws for an explanation. Keep us posted man, you've got me curious now.

Cheers

Last edited:
My first thought would be to check out your day and time settings... maybe your PS4 doesn't know it's October 15th??? Yes, I know that sounds ridiculous, but I'm clutching at straws for an explanation. Keep us posted man, you've got me curious now.

Cheers

But the Deluxe bonuses have all preloaded on my system but not the base game... I checked the date and it’s accurate. It has been saying release on December 28th for a while

But the Deluxe bonuses have all preloaded on my system but not the base game... I checked the date and it’s accurate. It has been saying release on December 28th for a while

Ok then... maybe it's time to start your own thread asking other players from "La Belle Province" if they're in the same boat as you. Back in 2013(?) there was a situation where players from Quebec were not allowed to take part in GT Academy just because they were from Quebec and because of the laws within the province.

I REALLY hope that's not it, but sadly it wouldn't surprise me either...

Cheers

I just turned on the PS4... I had it setup as an auto download, and 54 GB was done. I have to wait to play or do the bonus items like the avatars, themes etc., but it's ready to go.

I got the same thing, about 54GB ... I was hoping the Beta would be upgraded to the final version, since together they are almost 100GB. But nope. Crazy. Worst Beta size EVAR.

Ok then... maybe it's time to start your own thread asking other players from "La Belle Province" if they're in the same boat as you. Back in 2013(?) there was a situation where players from Quebec were not allowed to take part in GT Academy just because they were from Quebec and because of the laws within the province.

I REALLY hope that's not it, but sadly it wouldn't surprise me either...

Cheers
Thanks I’ll try that

I got the same thing, about 54GB ... I was hoping the Beta would be upgraded to the final version, since together they are almost 100GB. But nope. Crazy. Worst Beta size EVAR.

You know, you can uninstall the beta. your saved game is saved online

Does changing date/time on PS4 affect the countdown?

I wish... I'm one of the few players who preordered the games on the PS Store around E3 2016 still stuck with the placeholder date of Dec 28th. We can't preload the game and Sony's engineers don't know what's going on. We might not even have the game until the end of the week!

Yeap, 54GB size US and 59GB installed... donno about that 1.02 patch, my game is on 1.01 and digitally bought...

I wish... I'm one of the few players who preordered the games on the PS Store around E3 2016 still stuck with the placeholder date of Dec 28th. We can't preload the game and Sony's engineers don't know what's going on. We might not even have the game until the end of the week!

No way.. let us know how it goes. That's bloody awful.

No way.. let us know how it goes. That's bloody awful.

Still no update from Sony. The software engineers are trying to fix the issue. My thread on Sony's support forum is quite active. We're all waiting for midnight to see if we'll be able to download it. We asked for refunds but the answer was NO! They asked us to be patient and wait...

Still no update from Sony. The software engineers are trying to fix the issue. My thread on Sony's support forum is quite active. We're all waiting for midnight to see if we'll be able to download it. We asked for refunds but the answer was NO! They asked us to be patient and wait...

After waiting this long for a new Gran Turismo, I can't imagine how bad it feels to have to wait even longer! I really hope it unlocks for you guys at midnight or at the very least in the morning.

After waiting this long for a new Gran Turismo, I can't imagine how bad it feels to have to wait even longer! I really hope it unlocks for you guys at midnight or at the very least in the morning.

Thanks! If it doesn't unlock, Sony's customer service will be pretty busy tomorrow.

Back