"GT Sport: Driving is for everyone" How old are you?

• Thread starter kalakanto
  • 363 comments

How old are you?

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 50-

Results are only viewable after voting.

I've been playing GT since the beginning starting with the original PlayStation however I've been playing on video games system since they first came out. Pong was my first system as a kid and that was the only game there was. Then I'll never forget getting the Atari 2600 the day it was released. That system changed console gaming into what we have today and me into a console gamer for life.

According to the Roman calender 47 but if I ask my wife she would say somewhere between 16-18 :dunce::lol:(without judging the 16-18 youngsters ;) )

And when did I start with "computer gaming". You know the time of Vic20, Amiga, ZX Spectrum etc.? You had to upload your games via tape cassette recorder. What?? Google and you will find out. Wow face it daddy you're getting old and I'm proud of it. Nowadays also playing games with my 16yr old/young son together. slow and easy vs GTA V, CoD generation

According to the Roman calender 47 but if I ask my wife she would say somewhere between 16-18 :dunce::lol:(without judging the 16-18 youngsters ;) )

And when did I start with "computer gaming". You know the time of Vic20, Amiga, ZX Spectrum etc.? You had to upload your games via tape cassette recorder. What?? Google and you will find out. Wow face it daddy you're getting old and I'm proud of it. Nowadays also playing games with my 16yr old/young son together. slow and easy vs GTA V, CoD generation
Don't worry, after 18 you don't really grow up. Age is just a number (to an extent) afterall ;)

I'm actually one of the youngest members around here (and for the moment the youngest member to post in this thread).

I'm 14, and am turning 15 this November, so I'm about the same age @Jordan was when he created this very website we all grew to love. :) Difference is, he knew how to create a website, while I don't even know how to copy and paste. :lol:

I've also been playing (racing) games since I could stand on both feet, literally. And my first GT was GT3. GT3 best GT. :P

Last edited:
I'm actually one of the youngest members around here (and for the moment the youngest member to post in this thread).

I'm 14, and am turning 15 this November, so I'm about the same age @Jordan was when he created this very website we all grew to love. :) Difference is, he knew how to create a website, while I don't even know how to copy and paste. :lol:

It's really cool to see the vast age range of members who play the Gran Turismo series. It's nice to see the older generation and the new generation have something they can relate to.

Back