GT:Sport Economy system needs urgent overhaul...

• Thread starter Odyofil
  • 36 comments
Turkey
Turkey
odyofil
-We could be able to sell gift cars. What the hell is 'take it or delete it' thing?

-we should be getting dramatically credits for hotlapping. I drive ring everyday like 100 km and, i got 20k credits total. Cant buy anything.
Career mode finished, so, what the heck i gotta do? Play again? Really?
I dont have ps plus, cant get in to sports mode. Hello PD, really?

Who cares? Well, obviously you do but can't imagine many do. Why get credits for hotlappng. That is not racing. The clue is in the name of the game.

CJ

Who cares? Well, obviously you do but can't imagine many do. Why get credits for hotlappng. That is not racing. The clue is in the name of the game.

CJ
So, career finished, i still dont have quite a bit cars, what do you want me to do with 50k credits only?

With all due respect, online play is generally the major component of most games. You definitely want to have online action to get the most out of games

So you have never shut down the game and your PS4 runs 24 hours a day?

Sorry, off topic, but I found that unusual.

If you have a close friend or family member with psn, if they create their account on your PlayStation, then other profiles on that PlayStation seem to work....?

I have a PlayStation profile which doesn't have psn, yet I can play gt sport online with it. I can only assume it's because I have another playstion profile on my ps4 which does have psn.

There should be a gift etiquette video, when someone gives you a gift, you don't sell it.

Deleting it is the equivalent of throwing it in the bin, just put a different livery on it or paint it if it's an exact dupe.

@Odyofil, with all due respect you purchased an online racing game, head to tail (from product title, marketing campaign, to user reviews), but do not have the console subscription to race online with.
-We could be able to sell gift cars. What the hell is 'take it or delete it' thing?

-we should be getting dramatically credits for hotlapping. I drive ring everyday like 100 km and, i got 20k credits total. Cant buy anything.

You don't make a lot of money is sport mode either and you can only do 2 or 3 per hour.

If you want money do the GT League Premium sport lounge races with the KTM XBow at N300. With clean bonus you get 375k per race. Or do the endurance races for 400K.

I have a PlayStation profile which doesn't have psn, yet I can play gt sport online with it. I can only assume it's because I have another playstion profile on my ps4 which does have psn.

Well I'm going to have to try that. I was under the assumption that every profile had to have PS+.

There should be a gift etiquette video, when someone gives you a gift, you don't sell it.

Deleting it is the equivalent of throwing it in the bin, just put a different livery on it or paint it if it's an exact dupe.

....I'm quite familiar with receiving gifts politely.....and why would I keep it and paint it different when i could just have more liveries for my current (likely "turned up" version) of the same car. Even 10% of value....just something.

Also....ITS A GAME....no ones "feelings" are getting hurt....also, I give exactly 0 ****s about what others think of me.....

Sorry, didnt you notice the sarcasm font?

You can only have one livery on your car at a time. Putting different liveries on dupes makes the garage look nicer, and you get to see the liveries more often and also side by side.

If you want to take a photo of your favourite livery from different angles in the same picture, you will be glad to have dupes.

Last edited:
Can you do custom arcade races offline? If you can make a custom race, get an MX-5 Miata and set the fuel consumption to x10 and your opponents to the hardest difficulty and give them the G.3 cars. Run the race on the 24 hour 'Ring and all of the opponents will run out of gas about half way around the ring and you can pass them and finish first with no issue and get some decent money (it's like 200,000-300,000 if the race is a few laps). There might be quicker ways to get money but I love running the ring and getting all of the milage points and money at the end is icing.

edit: Also you can turn the boost off for the race as well, that will net you more money too.

Well, thanks for all the answers, it's actually unbelievable that everyone became PDigital's online lawyer. Even some junkie says 'buy an PS Plus get over with it'. Unbelieveable. Those junkies even said that 170 car's are enough and we don't want new cars, back when on those days.

I would like to burn dupes easier. I make a lot of liveries but I don't need nine Swift Sports.

Well, thanks for all the answers, it's actually unbelievable that everyone became PDigital's online lawyer. Even some junkie says 'buy an PS Plus get over with it'. Unbelieveable. Those junkies even said that 170 car's are enough and we don't want new cars, back when on those days.

You're not wrong or anything, but why would you buy a game that has very vehemently advertised itself as a game that is entirely focused on online competitive racing and then whinge that it's too focused on online competitive racing?

They were pretty clear about GT Sport being about the 'sport'.

Sorry, didnt you notice the sarcasm font?

You can only have one livery on your car at a time. Putting different liveries on dupes makes the garage look nicer, and you get to see the liveries more often and also side by side.

no, i must have missed that. My bad :)

I'm actually a really nice guy and easy to get along with.

The livery that's on the car is never "done", and on because I like it, no real need for more than one

Just not a fan of clutter.....

The economy works if you're online. By that I mean you will have a comfortable amount of credits at all times if you enjoy sport mode. But I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone who didn't enjoy online racing.

No problem, I should use the italics font when I'm trying to be funny.
I think the default view of the garage is by 'last used' so once you have collected a full page of cars you like you won't need to be seeing those dupes.

I've bought dupes just to use in scapes photos, or to see the different colours lol

Online lawyer? Because we don't share the same opinion as you?

Great "everyone's opinion is wrong, but mine approach"

:cheers:

No love for arcade mode's custom races? I've got PS+ but I spend more time running endurance races in there than anything else. A good earner doing 2 hour races and great for fine tuning the track's lines.

As for duplicates, I delete them to keep things simple.

Spartacus voice: I'm junkie!

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here with over 2 millions and literally nothing to spend this money on it.

I already bought the cars I want, the others freebies the game is throwing at me(about 30 now) are very much appreciated as sometimes I actually put them to good use in a race(my Scirrocco gr4 is my go-to car for Bathurst, for example, and it's a gift).

Nothing personel kid, but you bought a game with online play as its major selling point, and the game requires internet connection for saving your progress...So you kind of shafted yourself on that.

Still though...a 50 lap race at Northern Isle pays about 40k for the first place, you can race it via custom race.

"Those junkies even said that 170 car's are enough and we don't wantnew cars, back when on those days."

Yeah I'm sorry but I don't feel like coming back to the days of having 30 different versions of the Skyline and Miata all with horribly inaccurate engine sounds and some version with PS2-era texture quality.

In fact, I applauded PD when they announced that this game would have only 170 cars because that meant they were actually willing to properly detail the cars from the new roster.

Last edited:

If you want to earn credits fairly fast go to Premium Sports Lounge , run Blue moon bay with a Huracon 610-4 '15 boosted to 900+ hp , takes just over 12 minutes ,make 100,000 + 20,000 bonus, run it 5 times in an hour and make 600,000, run it 2 hours a day for 7 days and you will have 8,400,000, then go shopping :lol:

Back