GT Sport Effects & Realism, Additions & Improvements

FastFurious77

Premium
England
England
Firstly I know modern cars auto switch their lights on but wouldn't it be nice to have full control of low beam, high beam.
EDIT Meaning to be able to turn on lights on or off at all times of day and have control hence full control. Turn lights on, low beam, press again, switch to high beam. You can not Switch lights on and keep them on at any time of day and thr lights go off or close. Some cars would not switch low to high beam and some cars would not flash lights. I'm sure this is something I am not imagining. Am I?

Fuel and tyre wear are they really accurate?

The visceral feel and sense of motion blur and wind sounds the faster you go to be increased. This could be increased like you feel it in Forza.

Pit Stops. Getting rid of the fuel warning while your trying to drive and adding pit crew voices for fuel and tyre warning advice. More realism much?

Mentioned in a separate thread I created. Cockpit camera wide angle FOV, get rid of the back seat or rear view cockpit camera. Please. Spoils enjoyment of looking around inside all over the cars beautifully rendered interior. Do PD really not want us to see full interiors in all their glory when suddenly the annoying rear view camera kicks in when you want to look DOWN.

Particle effects. More leaves / dust And debris and other particles blown by wind. Dust to last longer before it dissapears. Dirt and sand on road increased. Cars splattered or covered in dust and dirt. Tyre rubber particle effects.

Fuel or oil leaks and slippery roads. Maybe this will all come in GT7 but it would be nice to have this in GT Sport.

Burnouts. Spinning tyres. More smoke and skid marks on grass, gravel or the road increased or mire intensity.

If you made it this far reading my thread thanks for staying with me. And please please add your own list if i missed anything. Once again thanks guys.

Last edited:
"Firstly I know modern cars auto switch their lights on but wouldn't it be nice to have full control of low beam, high beam."

Click L3. It does flash but also switches from low to main beam. There is an icon in the cluster with the assists which shows it.

"Firstly I know modern cars auto switch their lights on but wouldn't it be nice to have full control of low beam, high beam."

Click L3. It does flash but also switches from low to main beam. There is an icon in the cluster with the assists which shows it.

You can open the lights then they go down again and turn off. So you can only flash on some cars and not keep the lights on unless it's a evening time and the cars lights stay on or open then you can switch low to high beam and flash. But you don't have full control of this at all times. And I'm sure I've had some cars not switch from low to high beam. And I was sure I had some cars not flash their lights either. But I'm not sure which cars I just know this has happened to me.

Last edited:
Of all the cars I have driven I haven't yet seen the cars throw out any flames or sparks in game while driving. Maybe they show up in video replays or photos. But showing the effect in real time in game is my point.
Here's a video recorded live when I was driving. It should start at 1 minute and you'll see flames out the back of the GTR, and the side exhausts of the Viper, into the chicane, and flames out the back of the Huracan into the hairpin.

Even road cars (like supra, skyline) shows off exhaust flames coming out... so what are you on about?

Supra gameplay

Around the 2 minute mark there is chasecam gameplay

Here's a video recorded live when I was driving. It should start at 1 minute and you'll see flames out the back of the GTR, and the side exhausts of the Viper, into the chicane, and flames out the back of the Huracan into the hairpin.

Even road cars (like supra, skyline) shows off exhaust flames coming out... so what are you on about?

Supra gameplay

Around the 2 minute mark there is chasecam gameplay

Ok so ignore that one. I admit I was wrong but when I'm driving a car I never noticed seeing the exhaust flames in my own cars. I must concentrate so hard or somehow miss seeing the flames and sparks focusing on the road. Funny thing is I use chase cam though.

A lot of what you described is already in game . Also no motion blur please . Its a cheap effect that makes everything look like a smeared oil painting .
Also no " wind " effect either . In Gt6 it drowned out the engines.

You can assign buttons to change the beam, and another to flash them. By default it's change and flash together.

Latest Posts

Back