GT Sport game Hack and cheats

Should this be patch? E brakes and Brake Boost?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • It's ok

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
So do I on a small number of cars, but it doesn't work as nicely as real world traction control. :lol:
How can you say that if you haven't test it?

It took almost a year to figure this out and people been using it for almost 3 years.

Think about this for a second...

So you keep saying, but you're presenting very little evidence.

How is this little evidence? I'm sharing very important information that people don't even know about. All you need to do is buy the device and test it out and you will see how it works. I will make another video soon. I'll give a better explanation and provide more evidence.

You offer a good hypothesis for potential for exploitation. Not actual exploitation in use.
So you keep saying, but you're presenting very little evidence.

@DannyturboHB, while you're at it, can you provide evidence the earth is round?

The video explains the issue with the game/simulation logic pretty well along with footage of him racing with other vehicles. If you want to learn more about the device that allows you to program button presses - look here https://www.cronusmax.com/

This thread is bs imo.

You don’t see players using it. You don’t see it on top ten.
Top ten shows everything that can be done.
It’s not there. No evidence it works at all.
None.

What it is to me, is a player who is far far from best possible clean times.
That’s it that’s been shown. A slow player. Period.

If you can make the car magically faster take it to the top ten, show proof or shut up and stop trying to sell crap that doesn’t work.
#scamthread

Last edited:
Grip Hack, Script Hack.... Next.

I find this exploit (as he describes it) believable enough, but I've seen nothing to suggest that 'pros' are using this.

At the start of 2018 this bug helped some users set times nearly a second clear of some of the best time triallists in Gran Turismo. So it's not like the game has always been 100% robust from glitches/exploits.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/grip-bug-thread.373223/

How can you say that if you haven't test it?
I can't test in game TCS v. Real World car TCS (which is what that comment referred to) in any meaningful way because I don't have the resources. I've driven both and to me real world works better.

I can't test the alleged hack at all because I don't have the device required. I can assess the evidence presented and it has holes in it you could sail an oil tanker through. Doesn't mean it's wrong, just badly presented. As I said earlier, I'll reserve judgement until some properly presented evidence is available.

This thread is bs imo.

You don’t see players using it. You don’t see it on top ten.
Top ten shows everything that can be done.
It’s not there. No evidence it works at all.
None.

What it is to me, is a player who is far far from best possible clean times.
That’s it that’s been shown. A slow player. Period.

If you can make the car magically faster take it to the top ten, show proof or shut up and stop trying to sell crap that doesn’t work.
#scamthread
You sound like you used it you sound guilty M8. Please admit that you used it and still got beat

I can't test in game TCS v. Real World car TCS (which is what that comment referred to) in any meaningful way because I don't have the resources. I've driven both and to me real world works better.

I can't test the alleged hack at all because I don't have the device required. I can assess the evidence presented and it has holes in it you could sail an oil tanker through. Doesn't mean it's wrong, just badly presented. As I said earlier, I'll reserve judgement until some properly presented evidence is available.
Please let me know what you would like to see? What type of additional evidence you want to see so I can do my best to provide this to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let me know what you would like to see? What type of additional evidence you want to see so I can do my best to provide this to you?
What I asked for originally, a continuous video with no cuts showing setup then timed run of the standard conditions to demonstrate how the ghost was run, followed by the setup screen for the "hacked" car then the timed run. If there are scene cuts anywhere in that sequence, the evidence is compromised.

How is this little evidence? I'm sharing very important information that people don't even know about. All you need to do is buy the device and test it out and you will see how it works. I will make another video soon. I'll give a better explanation and provide more evidence.
Saying that something exists then posting a rambling inconclusive video that doesn't actually demonstrate properly what's going on isn't evidence.

I can put together a video with random cuts showing that one car is faster than a ghost too and claim it's because of UFOs living in my attic, that doesn't make it true.

What I asked for originally, a continuous video with no cuts showing setup then timed run of the standard conditions to demonstrate how the ghost was run, followed by the setup screen for the "hacked" car then the timed run. If there are scene cuts anywhere in that sequence, the evidence is compromised.
Thank you for the feedback. I'll try but it does work. I'm showing in my video how I'm breaking at6% and Accelerating the car and is going faster, I mean that's pretty clear my friend.

Saying that something exists then posting a rambling inconclusive video that doesn't actually demonstrate properly what's going on isn't evidence.

I can put together a video with random cuts showing that one car is faster than a ghost too and claim it's because of UFOs living in my attic, that doesn't make it true.
I'll make another video but I'm sure you probably use it and you are afraid it gets banned lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll make another video but I'm sure you probably use it and you are afraid it gets banned lol
Please stop accusing all my mates of cheating, that's my job when I finish a lap down on merit, thanks.

I'm going to swing into turbo conspiracy mode now and claim that this is a marketing attempt for the device in question. The old double bluff - point out the moral bankruptcy of using the device whilst subtly touting its infallibility as a way to go faster. Pretend you're pointing out the awful glitch, when you're actually selling it.

Why else would you name the product by brand name (when I'm sure an alternative probably exists) multiple times, link the website, and actually instruct someone in a reply to go buy it?

Now, I can't prove that any more than OP can prove his claims, but maybe that's the point now isn't it?

Last edited:
Absolute nonsense. World Tour drivers are all able to replicate that exact same precision at a live event (In person, in front of my very own eyes) where the setup is heavily mandated by the event organisers.

This also does not work on a wheel, and even in the more recent "race from home" FIA finals, they still enforce that everyone uses a Thrustmaster TGT.

There is no "correct" throttle or braking pattern that you can program. This heavily changes over the course of a race as the state of the tyres and weight of the car shifts due to fuel weight.

In drag racing? Sure. However that isn't a recognised form of competition in this game.

You sound like you used it you sound guilty M8. Please admit that you used it and still got beat
I don't know how your thought processes arrived at the conclusion "I'll simply accuse everyone who doesn't agree with me of using this cheat", but it's a terrible attitude to have and not welcome here in the slightest.

In addition you've been ignoring notifications about double-posting and you've been spamming this thread across the site, and considering you're on your second account after the first one was banned for your attitude and behaviour, it's a pretty unimpressive showing.

Once again, your video is about four times longer than it needs to be and peppered with incoherent rambling, resulting in it being absolutely unwatchable to anyone not 100% invested in it. I watched... most of it, and I still can't tell exactly what the video is supposed to be showing, or why "6% breaking!" keeps flashing up in colourful letters - I suspect it's supposed to be "braking", as GTSport doesn't feature mechanical failures, but I don't know why 6% of it is relevant.

My impression here is that you're trying to say that it's possible, with a pass-through device designed to allow players to use different controllers on their console than just the licensed ones (such as Xbox controller on PlayStation), you can run scripts designed to generate specific inputs from button presses that are beyond the scope of reliable human input, and some of these inputs can exploit an area of GT's notoriously less accurate low-speed physics to generate a fraction more acceleration at lower speeds... with a controller.

You claim that players have been using it for three years, but then provide no examples of other players using it despite the fact that replay videos are freely accessible. I recently recorded Valerio Gallo's Olympic qualification lap - the top time - from the in-game replay function, for an article.

In any case, the top players almost exclusively use wheels, and do exclusively use wheels at live finals events, including the recent online events - the kit is provided to them, and it's also in the regulations that they use provided webcams.

It seems to be easy to spot - because there's a little bit of red on the braking bar - but you say it isn't for some reason. You seem to think PD, with access to all the telemetry in the replays of top times and all the live events, can't spot it but you can (again providing zero examples) for some reason.

The impression you're giving off here is "anyone who is faster than me is cheating" - and since you're the person claiming that this cheat exists and making videos showing it off, that would further develop into "anyone who is faster than me is cheating, because I'm cheating and they're faster than me". That's probably not the case, but your attitude sure makes it look that way.

For your next video, get to the point, and show evidence of players cheating. Don't carve your evidence up with mental jump-cuts, and don't fill up what's at most a 90-second explanation with five minutes of ranting.

I don't know how your thought processes arrived at the conclusion "I'll simply accuse everyone who doesn't agree with me of using this cheat", but it's a terrible attitude to have and not welcome here in the slightest.

In addition you've been ignoring notifications about double-posting and you've been spamming this thread across the site, and considering you're on your second account after the first one was banned for your attitude and behaviour, it's a pretty unimpressive showing.

Once again, your video is about four times longer than it needs to be and peppered with incoherent rambling, resulting in it being absolutely unwatchable to anyone not 100% invested in it. I watched... most of it, and I still can't tell exactly what the video is supposed to be showing, or why "6% breaking!" keeps flashing up in colourful letters - I suspect it's supposed to be "braking", as GTSport doesn't feature mechanical failures.

My impression here is that you're trying to say that it's possible, with a pass-through device designed to allow players to use different controllers on their console than just the licensed ones (such as Xbox controller on PlayStation), you can run scripts designed to generate specific inputs from button presses that are beyond the scope of reliable human input, and some of these inputs can exploit an area of GT's notoriously less accurate low-speed physics to generate a fraction more acceleration at lower speeds... with a controller.

You claim that players have been using it for three years, but then provide no examples of other players using it despite the fact that replay videos are freely accessible. I recently recorded Valerio Gallo's Olympic qualification lap - the top time - from the in-game replay function, for an article.

In any case, the top players almost exclusively use wheels, and do exclusively use wheels at live finals events, including the recent online events - the kit is provided to them, and it's also in the regulations that they use provided webcams.

It seems to be easy to spot - because there's a little bit of red on the braking bar - but you say it isn't for some reason. You seem to think PD, with access to all the telemetry in the replays of top times and all the live events, can't spot it but you can (again providing zero examples) for some reason.

The impression you're giving off here is "anyone who is faster than me is cheating" - and since you're the person claiming that this cheat exists and making videos showing it off, that would further develop into "anyone who is faster than me is cheating, because I'm cheating and they're faster than me". That's probably not the case, but your attitude sure makes it look that way.

For your next video, get to the point, and show evidence of players cheating. Don't carve your evidence up with mental jump-cuts, and don't fill up what's at most a 90-second explanation with five minutes of ranting.
Thanks for the feedback. Im really only trying to share something that should not be allowed. I will have to make another video. I feel that some people just don't believe what I'm saying. It's sad, but is also easy to confirm. My point is, why let this type of device on a game that always been about skills. If you have two skilled players racing online, and one of them is using this device, and also using hand brake or brake boosting when applicable, who is going to win. I mean by alot. Every time you accelebrate out of a corner, and use this trick, you will pull hard. I can care less about this device or brand, I wish it will never exist. I wish they can banned this. Everyone knows how people have used it in shooting games. It's a complete disadvantage from a human capabilities than a programed device. I will difenately make a better video and I hope I can really help the community.

Thank you

A bit more online reading, I learned Cronus has been around a while.

"Script hacks" on previous GT games only included 1 for steering wheel rotation on older wheel models and 1 for grinding in 1 player mode.

Any scripts out there are user created. There are no pre-set scripts loaded for GT on Cronus Max or Zen. Unlike other games where players have been caught cheating.

Basically, scripts don't work for this game in a meaningful way. Sticking a piece of cardboard in the brakes worked better, and that doesn't work anymore.

When pressing the hand brake or brakes and Accelerating at the same time, the cars should never go faster.

That's pretty much how traction control works, though. In the video I notice you're using extremely high power cars and you seem to be spinning the wheels out of every turn. Limiting the amount of torque during such circumstances should improve the acceleration.

I can see how this might be an issue for drag racing lobbies, because if you spend some time tweaking the script you can optimize it pretty well. I don't see how it could possibly be patched though and it doesn't appear to be very useful in racing.

replay videos are freely accessible
I haven't played the game for a while, but in the past, some highly placed replays weren't accessible. So it does seem possible that if people had found a way to make their replays inaccessible, it could be because they didn't want people to see their inputs because they were using scripts. I'm not saying this is the most likely explanation, it seems more likely to me that there was some random game glitch that made the replays inaccessible, but the replay accessibility argument doesn't completely rule out the OP's claim.

A bit more online reading, I learned Cronus has been around a while.

"Script hacks" on previous GT games only included 1 for steering wheel rotation on older wheel models and 1 for grinding in 1 player mode.

Any scripts out there are user created. There are no pre-set scripts loaded for GT on Cronus Max or Zen. Unlike other games where players have been caught cheating.

Basically, scripts don't work for this game in a meaningful way. Sticking a piece of cardboard in the brakes worked better, and that doesn't work anymore.
Sorry but you are completely wrong. Depending on the percentage of hand brake or brakes, the car will lock the tires harder or softer, I have used this and it works really well. I don't care to use it because is cheating.

Sorry but you are completely wrong. Depending on the percentage of hand brake or brakes, the car will lock the tires harder or softer, I have used this and it works really well. I don't care to use it because is cheating.

Put up or shut up.

And because you can't beat anyone else besides your own ghost.

In a race if someone cheats, fails and comes in last place. No one calls it cheating. They only laugh.

DE4E2285-F2D7-498D-8826-A5A89E4CCD8D.gif

Because the time you spent making a video claiming cheating could’ve been spent on the track.

Last edited:
And because you can't beat anyone else besides your own ghost.

In a race if someone cheats, fails and comes in last place. No one calls it cheating. They only laugh.
Thank you for your opinion, however if you don't know how this works and what you can do, than I see someone just sharing an opinion of something that he doesn't even have the idea . In the near future you will see that I was right . This is just the beginning, pretty much it seems like only a few people know about this. But sooner than later it will come out more and more...

Back