GT Sport game Hack and cheats

Should this be patch? E brakes and Brake Boost?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • It's ok

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Best way to show there is cheating is to go full on yourself. Buy the stuff. And fight for a World Tour spot. If cheating with this program makes that much of a difference, then go out and do it. Best expose is the undercover. Go undercover as the cheat.

In fact! I’ll buy the program for you to do it.

Last edited:
"Cheating is bad! Ban it! Also, here is a link to the device, use discount code DannyTurbo at checkout. Also watch my video for a free script so you can "test" the cheating yourself" OP, 2021
I don't understand what are you trying to say. Again, this post was only to open people's mind. I can guarantee you that there are a bunch of players taking advantage of this bs. The game is broken, why a car goes faster if you hit the brakes and gas ?? Why a car goes faster if you hit the hand brake and gas , if they don't ban this device, we'll that's pretty stupid, however, they must patch the brake boost and hand brake boost. This is a real driving simulator. Not even need for speed those that. Why can a game be legit 100

Last edited:
Hi, I’m a member of the drag community and I have experienced these glitches on a first hand basis (Echeat and Brake boost) and I can say that they are complete bs. They can definitely give people an advantage and definitely influence lap times without a doubt. I think people need to look at the fact that this glitch is possible and it could change things rather than looking at the fact that he higher level racers simply haven’t done it yet. My argument for that is that the higher level racers would possibly not have the knowledge or understanding to do the glitch effectively or possibly even the knowledge it exists at all. This glitch has never really left the drag community until now and it has been evolving and changing for the past year and a bit. The brake boost glitch is even possible without pressing 6% L2 perfectly, you can go up to 15% or even 20% and it will still give pull in the correct scenario. For the Echeat glitch it is the same story, under around 20% pressure, the ebrake white light will turn off but you still can apply small ebrake pressure and this is what would boost you. This glitch can also work if your ebrake pressure is around 50%, you can completely stop your can from spinning even with extremely short gears and this will boost you. Overall I completely agree that it should be fixed and it could definitely influence lap times as it is a massive advantage with little work in doing it, I hope people finally understand this problem in the game and I hope someone can take action.

Thanks,

Mc

Brake hacks... they're BS I was slower and as @_Mc_433 says you can do it without the 6% precision... I think I nailed the Second secetor of lap 3 pretty near the 6% and I was 0.8 slower,
But as everyone has already said you'd see this in the replays of top drivers if it were a thing

Brake hacks... they're BS I was slower and as @_Mc_433 says you can do it without the 6% precision... I think I nailed the Second secetor of lap 3 pretty near the 6% and I was 0.8 slower,
But as everyone has already said you'd see this in the replays of top drivers if it were a thing

Thanks for the feedback and the video, unfortunately you brake pressure was largely above the 6% threshold but I don't blame you as it is very difficult. At higher speeds I think 6% would be necessary as not only does it give you more boost, but it allows you to do the glitch for a greater time as the glitch does become void over certain speeds and that varies with types of cars, the larger thresholds are only effective at lower speeds. The problem is that if you are under 6%, the glitch does not become effective at all, it does start to slow down your car and if you want, I could provide proof of all of this.

I think doing a full lap could be a very hard way of testing as a lot of other variables could alter a lap time and possibly the glitch wouldn’t be able to be observed but if you perhaps just accelerate out of the corner while trying the glitch, it might be able to be observed.

Thanks,

Mc

Thanks for the feedback and the video, unfortunately you brake pressure was largely above the 6% threshold but I don't blame you as it is very difficult. At higher speeds I think 6% would be necessary as not only does it give you more boost, but it allows you to do the glitch for a greater time as the glitch does become void over certain speeds and that varies with types of cars, the larger thresholds are only effective at lower speeds. The problem is that if you are under 6%, the glitch does not become effective at all, it does start to slow down your car and if you want, I could provide proof of all of this.

I think doing a full lap could be a very hard way of testing as a lot of other variables could alter a lap time and possibly the glitch wouldn’t be able to be observed but if you perhaps just accelerate out of the corner while trying the glitch, it might be able to be observed.

Thanks,

Mc
The brake boost glitch is even possible without pressing 6% L2 perfectly, you can go up to 15% or even 20% and it will still give pull in the correct scenario.

I tried it, doesn't work, time for you guys to show us some evidence, the video in OP's first post just has a tuned Subaru lapping his own ghost that could just be a terrible lap beforehand so at the moment the "hack" has no proof

I tried it, doesn't work, time for you guys to show us some evidence, the video in OP's first post just has a tuned Subaru lapping his own ghost that could just be a terrible lap beforehand so at the moment the "hack" has no proof
I’m also not supporting that lap, that was a terrible lap, but I can prove to you the boost in a scenario where the car is under acceleration or perhaps in a straight line if you want.

Also, as I said, 15% or 20% will only work in the correct scenario, that being at very low speeds with a short gear

Last edited:
I’m also not supporting that lap, that was a terrible lap, but I can prove to you the boost in a scenario where the car is under acceleration or perhaps in a straight line if you want.

Also, as I said, 15% or 20% will only work in the correct scenario, that being at very low speeds with a short gear
You guys do know how the most common form of traction control works in a real car don't you?

Tyres have the ability to transfer a certain amount of torque to the ground as forward propulsion. When that torque is exceeded, the tyres break traction and spin. Once traction is broken, the friction available to transfer torque is significantly reduced.

The most common form of traction control detects when maximum tyre torque is exceeded and applies the brakes a small amount to soak up the excess torque, allowing the tyres to grip and the car to achieve maximum (or very close to) acceleration. The one thing the original video shows is that the test car is generating far more torque than the tyres can cope with and the wheels are spinning until a small amount of brake is applied to soak up the excess torque...

The only conclusion I can come to based on your evidence is that the game is behaving exactly as it should.

Last edited:
A real cars most common form of traction control is ignition cut.
Brake application is used for stability control and sometimes for pseudo torque vectoring.

A real cars most common form of traction control is ignition cut.
Brake application is used for stability control and sometimes for pseudo torque vectoring.
Beginning to be now in new models, also with fuel injection and fly by wire throttle it's often partial power cut by reducing fuel flow and throttle valve opening. It's going to be a little while before than catches up with all the old brute force (apply some brake) models already on the road though.

The "apply some brake" model is particularly common in 4x4 and AWD vehicles because it allows traction control on a wheel by wheel basis. If the left rear is slipping, apply a little left rear brake and leave the rest alone...

Last edited:
It would be a pretty funny thing in real life if NHRA warned F1 about something like this. The response would be polite, I guess. :lol:

Beginning to be now in new modesl, also with fuel injection and fly by wire throttle it's often partial power cut by reducing fuel flow and throttle valve opening. It's going to be a little while before than catches up with all the old brute force (apply some brake) models already on the road though.

The "apply some brake" model is particularly common in 4x4 and AWD vehicles because it allows traction control on a wheel by wheel basis. If the left rear is slipping, apply a little left rear brake and leave the rest alone...
Most of the early TCS systems used the brake accumulator part of the ABS to apply friction to a spinning wheel. Later versions use spark control, fuel, or a combination to control wheel spin. Before all this 🤬 went electronic you would simply apply slight brake pedal pressure while accelerating to achieve the same TCS thing. It's a cheat if you use a script to do this, but it's not a cheat if you are not.

You guys do know how the most common form of traction control works in a real car don't you?

Tyres have the ability to transfer a certain amount of torque to the ground as forward propulsion. When that torque is exceeded, the tyres break traction and spin. Once traction is broken, the friction available to transfer torque is significantly reduced.

The most common form of traction control detects when maximum tyre torque is exceeded and applies the brakes a small amount to soak up the excess torque, allowing the tyres to grip and the car to achieve maximum (or very close to) acceleration. The one thing the original video shows is that the test car is generating far more torque than the tyres can cope with and the wheels are spinning until a small amount of brake is applied to soak up the excess torque...

The only conclusion I can come to based on your evidence is that the game is behaving exactly as it should.

I understand your point of view but I think I need to clear some things up about the boost. If you do 6% pressure good enough, you can apply the boost at way higher speeds. For instance, the Nissan Skyline R34 can be brake boosted well into 3rd gear up until around 100 mph, obviously the car would grip up perfectly fine without applying the brakes at those speeds which is the thing that people don't fully understand. The boost doesn't just allow you to grip in general but it actually boosts your cars speed even though the car isn't spinning, which is why it is more of a bug than a game mechanic.

"Cheating is bad! Ban it! Also, here is a link to the device, use discount code DannyTurbo at checkout. Also watch my video for a free script so you can "test" the cheating yourself" OP, 2021

I’m waiting for brand new members to come in and without any credibility or video evidence confirm that LMAO.

“Hi I’m new here today-D driver 10 seconds off the pace and I confirm hitting brakes increases hp in GTS”

The best most ingenious part of this troll/thread is that the poll question assumes a falsehood.
That’s why any answer is incorrect.

Last edited:
I’m waiting for brand new members to come in and without any credibility or video evidence confirm that LMAO.

“Hi I’m new here today-D driver 10 seconds off the pace and I confirm hitting brakes increases hp in GTS”

The best most ingenious part of this troll/thread is that the poll question assumes a falsehood.
That’s why any answer is incorrect.
I'll make a new video but I hate too see all these people not believing in what I say. I will have to make another video. I'll spend the right time... Stay tuned. I'm not new, I've been playing Gran Turismo since 1998.

Im a pro drag tuner. I can track race too. Come to my lobbies and see how this noob will. Walk you in 1/4 mile.

Last edited:
Yes it was a sloppy, that was my point. I was driving slopy and still pulling with the brakes on. Car braking and pulling, makes no sense.

Sure it does when the first lap was so slow.
I could make a video like that too, a horribly slow lap followed by a lap dragging brakes going faster than the horrible lap, but still a terrible lap.
Why don’t you show some Lewis Hamilton diamond times dragging brakes? That’s be good.
I beat him with TCS on 3. I guess TCS is a cheat?
#TCS3 #BEATLEWIS
I mean I think TCS should be banned it makes the game too easy.

If you could enhance car speed just beat Hamilton by dragging brake.

Otherwise imo enough is enough-you’ve posted not one shred of evidence, and now you’ve been saying for three days you will put up video evidence but most here already know that will never happen.

Good luck :).

Last edited:

Considering the fact you've come with a far more reasoned approach than OP, I'm going to bite and ask if you agree with a couple of statements and if you can compile any specifically useful evidence.

For starters, let's take your proposal that this exact 6% brake boost technique is the most effective version (and is real) to be true - would you agree that a) this is too precise for a human to reliably pull off in a live race situation, regardless of how alien they may be in skill and b) there's no application for your wider threshold "15-20% with short gears" technique in sport mode due to fixed setups and the lack of grid starts in general?

I'm willing to entertain some lesser known quirk of the physics that only really rears its head in the relatively obscure world of drag, but I'm far more reluctant to accept that this knowledge is widespread among some gatekept community of fast sport mode players. It smells too much like a convenient belief to avoid accepting that people really are that good on merit.

I'd be very intrigued to see meaningful evidence of either the manual technique or the supposed script (which I don't see how you'd reliably implement in a racing game) can produce a fast lap (let's say, within 1.5% of the top lap on a Friday, a fair control for a high rates frequent player IMO) in an active qualifying session for an active daily race, in a bopped settings locked gr3 or 4 car. I'd reason anything short of that is not sufficient evidence to suggest this glitch, whether well known in the drag community or not, has any influence on the landscape of the playerbase in sport mode.

I'll make a new video but I hate too see all these people not believing in what I say. I will have to make another video. I'll spend the right time... Stay tuned. I'm not new, I've been playing Gran Turismo since 1998.

Im a pro drag tuner. I can track race too. Come to my lobbies and see how this noob will. Walk you in 1/4 mile.
Did you actually type "Pro Drag Tuner" ? Were is this Pro Drag Racing happening ? Is there some new Pro Drag Racing game I've missed ? Your a Pro ? Do you get paid by some company or sponsor's like other Pro's ? Now this thread is starting to look like more of a joke than anticipated.
I've read some pretty ludicrous stuff on here. This is right near the top.:gtpflag:

Did you actually type "Pro Drag Tuner" ? Were is this Pro Drag Racing happening ? Is there some new Pro Drag Racing game I've missed ? Your a Pro ? Do you get paid by some company or sponsor's like other Pro's ? Now this thread is starting to look like more of a joke than anticipated.
I've read some pretty ludicrous stuff on here. This is right near the top.:gtpflag:
Do you drag? I hold world records in GT5 and GT6 leader board. You really don't know what you are taking about. Yall sound like yall using this device and are afraid for this device to be banned lol. Add me if you think you know what you are doing. Send me your psn. I'll show you what time it is

Considering the fact you've come with a far more reasoned approach than OP, I'm going to bite and ask if you agree with a couple of statements and if you can compile any specifically useful evidence.

For starters, let's take your proposal that this exact 6% brake boost technique is the most effective version (and is real) to be true - would you agree that a) this is too precise for a human to reliably pull off in a live race situation, regardless of how alien they may be in skill and b) there's no application for your wider threshold "15-20% with short gears" technique in sport mode due to fixed setups and the lack of grid starts in general?

I'm willing to entertain some lesser known quirk of the physics that only really rears its head in the relatively obscure world of drag, but I'm far more reluctant to accept that this knowledge is widespread among some gatekept community of fast sport mode players. It smells too much like a convenient belief to avoid accepting that people really are that good on merit.

I'd be very intrigued to see meaningful evidence of either the manual technique or the supposed script (which I don't see how you'd reliably implement in a racing game) can produce a fast lap (let's say, within 1.5% of the top lap on a Friday, a fair control for a high rates frequent player IMO) in an active qualifying session for an active daily race, in a bopped settings locked gr3 or 4 car. I'd reason anything short of that is not sufficient evidence to suggest this glitch, whether well known in the drag community or not, has any influence on the landscape of the playerbase in sport mode.
Add me and I can show you what I'm talking about, add my on psn.. Again break boost is for All wheel drive and hand brake boost is for rear wheel drive but it works as well for all wheel drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yall sound like yall using this device and are afraid for this device to be banned lol.

Yep. He's onto us, people. We're screwed. Everyone here who requires some actual evidence for this claim is actually using this cheat and is trying to cover it up by requiring actual evidence. :lol: Man, that's a terrible attitude. Are you 12 years old? Because that would explain a lot. Stop talking and start doing. Make the video that you've been promising us this entire thread. Show us what you're saying is really true. We're not doubting your claim, we're doubting the evidence you've provided. I've watched your video and it shows absolutely nothing consequential.

Why don’t you show some Lewis Hamilton diamond times dragging brakes?

Yeah, do that @DannyturboHB. Show us how you wipe your 🤬 with Lewis' times using this cheat and we will all shut the 🤬 up and pat you on the back for discovering it.

Last edited:
Do you drag? I hold world records in GT5 and GT6 leader board. You really don't know what you are taking about. Yall sound like yall using this device and are afraid for this device to be banned lol. Add me if you think you know what you are doing. Send me your psn. I'll show you what time it is

This attitude isn't winning you any favours. You need to understand there's very little precedent for this in sport mode, so if you are going to accuse a large swathe of the playerbase of cheating, you need to;

A) have reasonable evidence to back it up.

B) expect some backlash to such a bold claim.

Add me and I can show you what I'm talking about, add my on psn.. Again break boost is for All wheel drive and hand brake boost is for rear wheel drive but it works as well for all wheel drive.

I've said what evidence I'd like to see, and I'd like it to be publicly available in this thread, I don't see why that wouldn't be possible.

The current daily race C is a pretty standard sport mode affair - gr3 at Nurburgring GP. The current fastest overall lap is a 01:51.785. I'd like to see this glitch/bug/cheat used to produce a lap within 2% (~1:54.000) of that lap time. 2% back to a top time is what I would consider a very competitive time and would be good for the top 500 in the current leaderboard.

Turn the bug on, show us it can produce a sport mode-relevant performance, *in the official q session* for the actual daily before it ends on Sunday night. From everything you've said so far, this shouldn't be difficult.

An extra note; I think this the first I've seen of a distinction between the two methods for different drivetrains. If that's the case, can I ask whether you agree with another statement; that if brake boost only works on AWD cars, it's irrelevant in the vast majority of sport mode races where AWD cars aren't available or simply aren't the optimal choice (any gr3 race, pretty much any gr4 race.) If brake boosting in AWD is so potent, how come the AWD gr4s are gathering dust in most people's garages while they drive a French FF?

Last edited:
Yall sound like yall using this device and are afraid for this device to be banned lol.
I don't know how your thought processes arrived at the conclusion "I'll simply accuse everyone who doesn't agree with me of using this cheat", but it's a terrible attitude to have and not welcome here in the slightest.

In addition you've been ignoring notifications about double-posting and you've been spamming this thread across the site, and considering you're on your second account after the first one was banned for your attitude and behaviour, it's a pretty unimpressive showing.
Did I ****ing stutter? Was I in some way unclear?

Ridiculous.

Last edited:

This is GT Sport, where no one give a 🤬 about drag racing. Since this doesn’t effect road racing at all, this whole thread is now irrelevant. Thanks for wasting everyone’s time!!

Last edited:
Ok friends, lets put this cheat to test shall we :lol: had to get one. :lol::lol:

26AA1F98-FF0E-4987-BC35-8271B9B6959A.jpeg

edit. damn you banned danny :lol::lol: anyone hav the script? See you in world finals guys :cheers:

Last edited:
Back