GT Sport - getting NE-21009009 and NE-210A70A7 error constantly

• Thread starter REGAS
  • 32 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Hi,

when I try to join a race, I get kicked atleast 5 out of 10 races before the race starts with an error NE-21009009 (Occasionally I get NE-210A70A7 error instead). I used to have this issue like a year ago and it magically fixed itself, now it's back and I don't know how to fix it. It's actually affecting my experience a lot because I just want to do one or two quick races and I can't because I get kicked 2+ times in a row. I'm sure this is not caused by an internet issue, my internet is fast and stable. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thank you

Console: PS4 Pro

Looks like PD and Sony just gave up the Gran Turismo series and dont care anymore.

I contacted official Sony and Playstation support. They also dont care. No target date for new patch until now.

Just frustrating what they are doing ATM.

Last edited:
PD sadly just doesnt care about GT Sport anymore. Absolute shameful what they have become.
Not what they’ve become, what they continue to be.
Was exactly the same for both GT5 and GT6, can only hope the servers last longer than it did for those 2.

They are making so much money and still are unable to give proper support.

If i were sony president, i would fire Kaz.

Looks like PD and Sony just gave up the Gran Turismo series and dont care anymore.

I contacted official Sony and Playstation support. They also dont care. No target date for new patch until now.

Just frustrating what they are doing ATM.
This is not a new issue - for me it happened on GT Sport since 2020 during the middle of the year (i.e. around April to August). Then it seemingly fixes itself until the same time the following year. For what it's worth, I tried a shopping list of potential fixes and none worked.

This is not a new issue - for me it happened on GT Sport since 2020 during the middle of the year (i.e. around April to August). Then it seemingly fixes itself until the same time the following year. For what it's worth, I tried a shopping list of potential fixes and none worked.

So it happens at this time of year… how bizarre.

Still having this happen to me. Out of a possible 12 races, game kicked me with this error for 9 of them. Fun.

This is getting ridiculous.

I’ve been trying to play for the last 4 hours, and have had NE-21009009 in all but 2 attempts.

So out of 12 possible races, I got errored 10 times. 10. Times.

I could’ve done something else with my day instead of waste 4 hours with this stupid bug that PD will never fix.

Some days I’ll be fine. Some days I can try every possible solution and still get screwed over.

It’s almost unplayable.

Same issue here.. I thought that it had something to do with my connection but surprisingly even the internet test in GT sport shows a perfect connection..
GT Sport was made for online racing so why this lack of support to fix the issue?!

I got it somehow fixed ! i was playing on Lan cable and got 8 out of 10 disconnected before the start. i switched to wifi and it continued. then, while i was in the game on Lan cable, i unplugged it and did set up the wifi new. since then no disconnection anymore. seems the Lan cable plugged into the playstation caused the issue. of course this is just a theory from a technical amateur ;-)

I got this error too. I had this first in may 2022. I started to play assetto Corsa. Last week I started GT sport (PS4) again but still I got this error. Sometimes not, but mostly I get this error. Bought GT7 and after the carreer which unlocks GT Sport/online play (in GT7) I hopefully this problem is solved. Tried everything (modems, provider etc). I will let you know if GT7-GT Sport has not this problem

This error too, spent years to get all golds, now i cant run for platinum cuz this frustrating bug, and its NOT a connection issue, tryied with different isp from different locations, dmz opened, tcp/udp ports forwarded, how can they ignore this? I want to buy gt7 but i want first finish gt sport.

Goodmorning I am also new here and guess herre i am in the right topic have this problem too and makes me sad. I play since two weeks gt sport online in the multi player ps4 daily race mode. I was going well and in my eyes as had practised and did all the campaigns first. So i got in that period off time from E to C driver so due to the faillure i have now is like described above i enter the race. Get at warmong up then race. My car starts moving other stands still and i get disqualified due to many mistakes i make then get this NE error code and i can wait another half an hour and try again. Have tried with vpn without have with different networks three seperate from each other, other accespoints and so on. so my internet is fine the parameters are fine the game says connected through the network and servers. In the corner right on top says in green connected. I have no idea what this problem can be anymore i have been reading here through but can not find the correct answer for it. Hope anyone can help me as out off ten races i do maybe two or three. grts

Are you guys still getting the same problem too? Very frustrating it is
IMG_2365.JPG

Last edited:
Back