GT Sport Hacks?

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 203 comments
Right so I found your kudos profile, found your 3 videos at Tokyo and I'm sorry to say mate but you have a long way to go before getting to B let alone A
Yes, a K' speed score of 30 is way off what it takes to get to A+. I'm a fair bit slower than the best drivers, probably about 50-55k pace, but even I have a pretty easy time getting a new account up to about 35k, by qualifying pole or thereabouts every time, then driving away from almost everyone. Anyone who is A+ standard will find it very easy to take a new account up to A rating.

Right so I found your kudos profile, found your 3 videos at Tokyo and I'm sorry to say mate but you have a long way to go before getting to B let alone A with that driving into walls and going down the straights at half throttle,

Go practice some more instead making up stories to justify your lack of pace

Yes, a K' speed score of 30

Remember guys. He knows what he "felt". And he had "less grip on day 7 than day 1". We can't compete with that level of knowledge. As Kimi once said:

Leave me alone, I know what i'm doing

Let's clear some things up...

In races with no tire wear, there is no "cold tires' effect. The tire model is static if tire wear is not enabled. In theory you should be able to match your qualy time if you run a good enough lap, but most people struggle to put together the same kind of race-pace as their qualy time. This is normal.

In races with no fuel consumption, your gas tank is simulated as empty. So you have the lightest car possible, therefore can achieve quicker times.

In races with tire wear on, your tires are cold in the beginning of the race until you've taken a few corners, or in some cases run a whole lap (short track, hard tires). You will never be able to lap as fast with tire wear on as you can with it off, unless you simply put together a much better lap or you have slipstream in the race.

In races with fuel consumption on, your car is heaviest with a full tank and lightest with an empty tank.
Thank you, I was starting to think I was crazy, I agree with you on the can’t lap as quick as you can in qualifying, hence why I only enter a race once I can, I was lapping between 1.13-1.14 and did manage in one race to get a 1.12.7 I think it was then all of a sudden I’m doing 1.15-1.17 on a clean lap and now already I’m seeing strange stuff again in race b. Can someone clear this up for me, on the loading screen where it shows all the players your up against, can they change as I noticed that in this one race some of the names changed. Anyway gotta get back to loosing my dr! We have manufacture race today I have to get into the lowest possible race

Given that the PS4 records everything, do you have any video evidence of this?
Firstly if it records everything well I guess yes I would have
Secondly I would have no idea where to look to find it
Thirdly no idea how to post it here
If you were able to walk me through the steps I can try

It records everything, but you have to tell it what to keep. If you haven't done that, you don't have anything to show.

https://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/ps4/share/about_share.html
Ok well the way I read this manual was that it only records when you select the share button ie press it twice to start/stop and then the way I read your message was that the ps records everything and then you can then go back and access it later. It’s ok it happens all the time so there will be more opportunities. Thinking I’m going to set up a private broadcast that just records all my game play, that will make it easier, rather than trying to press all these buttons as it happens or grab my phone. But honestly there is something strange going on in the neighbourhood!

You don't have to start it manually.
You can also access the share menu afterwards and then click on Save Video Clip.
Depending on your settings it'll save the last 10, 30 or 60 minutes. I guess you have the default settings which are the last 10 minutes of gameplay.

EDIT: The time frames I named were just guesses out of my mind. @Famine has posted the correct ones

Last edited:
This console has been out for... what, six years? How is this still an unknown thing?
Ok well the way I read this manual was that it only records when you select the share button ie press it twice to start/stop and then the way I read your message was that the ps records everything and then you can then go back and access it later.
It records everything. However, it can't do that indefinitely because it has to record it somewhere and that's your console hard drive. If it kept everything you'd run out of space, so it records everything and - at default settings* - erases anything over 15 minutes old.

If you tap the share button once (as it says in the link), you can save the last - at default settings* - 15 minutes. You don't have to manually start it, or stop it, it just saves the last 15 minutes of what it saw.

You can directly upload the video to your social media, or trim it down to show the relevant parts then upload it to your social media.

It’s ok it happens all the time so there will be more opportunities.
Please do share them if they occur.
Thinking I’m going to set up a private broadcast that just records all my game play, that will make it easier, rather than trying to press all these buttons as it happens or grab my phone.
You press the Share button, then the square button, and you can do it any time in the 15 minutes after it happens. That's not exactly a frenzied and complex sequence of button presses in a narrow timeframe.

*You can adjust it to 30 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes instead if you prefer.

This console has been out for... what, six years? How is this still an unknown thing?

It records everything. However, it can't do that indefinitely because it has to record it somewhere and that's your console hard drive. If it kept everything you'd run out of space, so it records everything and - at default settings* - erases anything over 15 minutes old.

If you tap the share button once (as it says in the link), you can save the last - at default settings* - 15 minutes. You don't have to manually start it, or stop it, it just saves the last 15 minutes of what it saw.

You can directly upload the video to your social media, or trim it down to show the relevant parts then upload it to your social media.

Please do share them if they occur.

You press the Share button, then the square button, and you can do it any time in the 15 minutes after it happens. That's not exactly a frenzied and complex sequence of button presses in a narrow timeframe.

*You can adjust it to 30 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes instead if you prefer.
Ok I am sort of understanding this a bit more now thank you, BTW I wasn’t trying to be rude at all, I’ve been a PS4 player for a long time but have not done online gaming much, until recently. For the past 5 or so years the wife was in charge however she is no longer here so I’ve been pumping out a few hours or so or maybe a tad more than that, found the settings and I had changed them to 60 mins so my guess is that earlier when we were talking they were still available but gone now I would say, does it only record gameplay or does it still record while it is sitting idol. I am going to assume the latter as you stated it records everything! I appreciate your patience. I am an 80’s kid and I knew this day would come, where someone is getting frustrated at me for not understanding technology, not me getting frustrated at my parents not understanding what I am telling them! God does that now mean I am officially old! Oh no! Life over!
I will play around with this newly learned skill, compile some evidence hopefully and come back to you! Thanks Famine! Happy gaming! how far we have come since commodore64 days!
ok now who says you can’t teach old dogs new tricks! This is cool! Just did a tester yes your right this is quite easy! Neat! Thanks

Last edited:
I'm seven years older than you.

i can't help it:
post2.jpg

:D

Sorry Famine

I’ve got nothing! Oh wait! Famine how to you make a meme? Jks! No seriously how? Fyi can’t link PS4 with Facebook at the moment Mark hasn’t made up his mind how much to charge Sony and Sony haven’t figured out how to charge the same thing back to Mark! Whilst they do that should have some info for you in the next couple of days. Just need to finish the edit!

Over 3 days later... where's the proof of this?:

rt has been hacked. There is a manipulation of BOP everything, 3 error codes in12 hrs. However I believe it is directly related to certain players not the console itself, I save all my replays and have noticed certain things were dots become joined!

@Turbologist

It’s been passed onto PlayStation and dealt with, I felt somewhat uncomfortable, and a little apprehensive after posting my observations and getting the response that I did. So I chose a different path. Cheers

It’s been passed onto PlayStation and dealt with, I felt somewhat uncomfortable, and a little apprehensive after posting my observations and getting the response that I did. So I chose a different path. Cheers
Who at PlayStation is dealing with it? I'll send them an email. There's a good front-page news article on this if the PS4 and GTS have been hacked.

I'm not sure why you can't post your evidence here. It'd get on the site a lot quicker.

Who at PlayStation is dealing with it? I'll send them an email. There's a good front-page news article on this if the PS4 and GTS have been hacked.

I'm not sure why you can't post your evidence here. It'd get on the site a lot quicker.
Rather not thanks I went here first as to see how others felt and even you yourself belittled me about the share option and how to record so as if I would share my information when you act like that. I’m not here to make headlines, to begin with I was merely asking if anyone else has had the same or similar experiences as I, and literally said to begin with that I am new to this. Since then I have read a few other new users comments and it seems to be a common trend. Feel free to remove my posts I’m out! peace ✌️

Rather not thanks I went here first as to see how others felt and even you yourself belittled me about the share option and how to record so as if I would share my information when you act like that.
We walked you through getting the evidence step-by-step, and this is what we get for the time we spent on it? Wow.
I’m not here to make headlines
PS4 being hacked is a headline. This is literally a world first. You're the only person to have seen it.

It's an extraordinary claim. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. We've babied you through gathering the evidence, which you now claim you have and have sent to PlayStation, and yet you're completely unwilling to provide it to the people who helped you do so.

That usually generates just the one conclusion.

Feel free to remove my posts I’m out!
No, it doesn't work like that. Our staff are volunteers and we're not having them waste their time on covering your tracks for you.

We have members of Polyphony Digital, PlayStation, and Sony on these forums. They read the site and some even participate. We're also well linked with them - it's almost certain that whoever you spoke to at PlayStation to provide your evidence has been involved in an email with us at some point. If you're too shy to post a video, you can just PM me their name and I'll corroborate your story.

@Turbologist: After having watched some of your replays (the "Points race hacked" and one of the "Cheat, bots and punters.") and not noticing any hackers, punters or bots(?!) the only conclusion I can make is that:

1) You have a very vivid imagination, to be polite.
2) You're not very good at GT Sport (hitting walls, getting lapped.)
3) This is just another case of an adult male who can't accept that there are others who are better skilled in a particular video game - you know, the ones who'll say things like "I know they are cheating! There's no way they are 3 seconds faster than me in an arcade, teenybopper, chewing-gum racing game when I've played ALL the racing sims out there!"

Points race hacked
I've just watched that. I really hope he has actually sent that to PlayStation as evidence of the hacks, because they need a good laugh every now and then too.

I don't know what hacks the video is supposed to show, or what the relevance of the pit stop comment is, but the video shows a weak driver. Half-throttle straights, braking 50m (or more) early, poor lines (20mph too slow in some corners), random short shifts... He does get punted on lap 6... by a driver he put into the wall on the previous corner after dawdling through it and moving into him as if wasn't there.

Edit: I'm not even touching the other one with "hacks and bots", where he actually pitted to get rid of the fast tyre on lap one...

Of course that can be solved, and GTP is the ideal place to ask, but there's nothing close to a hack there.

Last edited:
So, completely speaking out of your behind then? Will put your posts down to being an abysmal GT player then, whom has illusions of "EvEryOnEs FAsteR THaN Me SO MuST BE HaCKs".

Just as I thought 👎

Latest Posts

Back