GT Sport Hacks?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Voodoovaj, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

His location is Brazil ;)

Anyway, how does one get one of these physics friendly accounts? I'd love one, you know, for research purposes :D

lisanorm likes this.
  2. HellzFire

HellzFire

So, do you guys that found the glitch know what triggered the glitch itself?

Would be great for PD to fix it.

3. GT_Alex74

GT_Alex74

I just made a screenshot of the PSN conversation with the permission of the people involved, currently writing the report, I'll post that in a dedicated thread once it is finished.

KungFury likes this.
  4. Jump_Ace

Jump_Ace Staff Emeritus

After reading this, my money is that there's a tire glitch. That's the simplest explanation as to how he can be so fast and stay off the line. Everyone is on RH, but he's actually on RM or RS tires.

Jerome

5. Spurgy 777

Spurgy 777

I'm fairly certain that that wouldn't do it, even on RSS I couldn't brake as late as he did for the life of me, even running 1.2 seconds faster at Interlagos. I also couldn't beat his last sector time despite going 5mph faster through the last corner.

@GT_Alex74 I'll collect some videos together for you.

GT_Alex74 likes this.
  6. Rick23 GT

Rick23 GT

No its not that they use different tyres, also with soft tyres RA had way more grip then everyone else, it looks like 'they' have no understeer or almost no understeer.

7. Seikenfreak

Seikenfreak

Curious about this. And watched a certain replay today and am even more curious/convinced.

Whatever it is, while I do think people should be made aware of it, it'll suck if people figure out the trigger and exploit it until PD fixes it. Like all them Megane drivers :lol:

8. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

@Mr P

IMO, CSA only makes faster the people who can't* push a car to the limit without it. The main advantage it has is make you more consistent, especially with tire wear.

*for several reasons such as lack of skill, controller input, unfamiliarity with a car, etc.

Mr P, phil_75 and Voodoovaj like this.
  9. GT_Alex74

GT_Alex74

10. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

+100

I can't use CSA because I countersteer while it's countersteering and it flings me into the wall.

11. Tidgney

Tidgney Premium

Exactly the same thing happened with me when I tried haha! Was at bathurst and I was all over the show :D