GT Sport is a "Completely Different Experience" With the New PS5 Controller

Yeah, must be a miracle pad that recive and transform mystical futuristic data from alien satelites on beteigeuze into never feeled bumps and track details!
The immersion is so big, if you close your eyes, its like sitting in a real car!! Not even real race drivers experience this awesome track details!!!
I will sell my dd and order 10 of this joypads!!!!

Hehehe that made me giggle thanks. Your topic is appropriate timing for me, i was just trying again elite dangerous hehe. And I've been watching some astronomy vids lately.
Smells so much like pr ******** this news. Hay goodness..

From the article:
;)
Well must be layer of creamy ******** haha. Ok sorry, i admit i didn't even read the article yet and I'm being sarcastic but maybe they mean extra layer compared to using a ds4, however slim that may be.
Honestly it's the least feeling race sim i ever tried with a wheel or a pad. Plus lifeless a.i., no real racing per say solo. Not even qualifs.
Although some supposed sims feel detailed but ridiculous too. I dont know...glad if so.

Edit: oups seems not allowed that word, sorry for that.

I'm not talking about a PS4 port: a PS5 GT Sport.

We have already seen GT Sport with raytracing and 8k/120 fps

This will never work out. Unless the PS5 will cost 3000 dollars. Native 4K, 60 fps and Raytracing should be possible. And thats perfectly fine.

Ports and not necessary anymore because of 100% bc. You should be able to buy any PS4 game and insert its disc into PS5, then enyoing potential benefits. Should work like ps4 to ps4 pro.

I'm not talking about a PS4 port: a PS5 GT Sport.

We have already seen GT Sport with raytracing and 8k/120 fps
No one is talking about a port. I'm talking about backwards compatibility. Sounds like a waste of money to re-release a game, and more plausible that they'll let this one ride out backwards compatibility while they use that new tech for whatever game is next.

Last edited:
Hehehe that made me giggle thanks. Your topic is appropriate timing for me, i was just trying again elite dangerous hehe. And I've been watching some astronomy vids lately.
Smells so much like pr ******** this news. Hay goodness..

Well must be layer of creamy ******** haha. Ok sorry, i admit i didn't even read the article yet and I'm being sarcastic but maybe they mean extra layer compared to using a ds4, however slim that may be.
Honestly it's the least feeling race sim i ever tried with a wheel or a pad. Plus lifeless a.i., no real racing per say solo. Not even qualifs.
Although some supposed sims feel detailed but ridiculous too. I dont know...glad if so.

Edit: oups seems not allowed that word, sorry for that.
Kaz has said before that they have the data for the road surface so it makes sense (to me) that the more powerful PS 5 (with the DS5) would be better equipped to relay that information. That ''extra layer of depth in GT Sport'' could already be there, but with less power it ''may not be entirely noticeable on PS4''.

I get better FFB using G25 on Assetto Corsa than using T-GT on GT Sport. Honestly unless the road feel and physics is much improved all the new controller tech is going to be useless. The only thing I'm intrigued about is the haptic triggers, because that would make threshold braking using ABS off a lot more manageable (if they didn't mess up ABS off like in GTS that is). AFAIK there isn't a single commercial pedal setup out there that implements pedal feedback.

This functionality should show off GT's incredibly detailed tracks well. They need to add a dune bashing mode (Work with potentially their fancy new course maker and car maker that seems to be in the works) or even add Dakar rally to the game, some point to point rally stages and also they should bring back the moon! Would work well with it. Must be such an exciting time for PDI development team to finally have decent enough hardware to develop the real driving simulator with a solid base already to build up from. 👍

Back