• Thread starter RedMotion
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMotion

(Banned)
Denmark
Denmark
I play GT Sport since the release and I can’t be happy about the game at all.
Frustration frustration frustration!!!

• Handling•
Compare to (for example) Assetto Corsa GT S is a joke!!! It provides solid FFB on my T300RS (I sad “solid”, it cars feel neutral, not alive, dead almost. Not amused at all! Ferrari LaFerrari is undriveable for example were I In assetto go on the Nordschleife with this car 6:40sec but in GT S I can’t hit the fist corner!!

• Driving rating system (SR)•
Complete joke since day one!!! This part is most annoying part in the whole game!!!

(Before I continue just want to say that the concept of “punishing” retards is good but execution is unbelievable retarded)

Everyone will say “don’t go for the win go for the safe drive”...”don’t attack too much it’s not good”...”don’t go into risks”...... an Racing game with online features were few millions other drivers are COMPETING for the win-the safest way to gain your”SR”rating is to drive careful und chill in the background!! WTF Gran Thrismo!!!!!???????

The SR system is so retarded that actually a regarded leeson will say”this sh$@&t is retarded!!

On the release day:
•when a fly hits you windshield-SR Down and 2sec penalty
• when Kim Yon Un drop a nuclear warhead on your car you’ll get 10sec penalty and SR DOWN!!
• Latest Update•
- when dudes hit you from behind so hard that you change the code of the game
• 10sec penalty and SR DOWN
- when dudes go cross ur line hard and aggressively and hit you, you spin into the wall:
- 4.765sec penalty and SR Down!!!!
When you spin out by yourself and hit a wall 4sec penalty.

It’s hard to believe that fair drivers will be punished for doing nothing, it’s hard to believe that dirty drivers still drive dirty without any serious penalties for them...!

•Ghostin•
Two cars battling for position, one hits a wall, I come fast from behind, can clearly see that the car is ghosting-I just keep the straight line bcoz I can see that dude is a damn ghost I’ll go through him...I be damn, just the moment when I passt through him he came back as a damn real car!!! I hit him so hard that my penalty system made a damn two handed facepalm!!! So, ether car should ghost for the time were all near cars can pass safely without hitting no one or give a damn counter above the ghosting Sr so everyone can see what’s going on!!!

I hope you can follow me on this one! It’s just ridiculously stupid and frustrating!!

Latest update brought slots of cars and one track but it brought no sound when driving daily events!! You drive no tire sound at all. Just engine and gearbox is loud and believe me it’s not fun too drive at all!

And on top the daily events
• daily events are limited as Kim Kardashian brain!!
Same tracks, same idiots...same everything and yes same tire compound since the day one!!! So, what’s the deal with that??? I’m (and y’all as well) driving every event with those Hard compound tires-why?????????? Why can’t we’ve nice variation during the long races for example?! Can you imagine you start on a Hard tire and when you make your pitbox stop then put soft tires, that would change whole dynamic, characteristics and driving style. But no no no no....polyphony said”you will drive all the time on a bricks, sayonara and thank you for your money”!! Ohhh man....!!

On top of the top, the lack of communication from the developers and give us solid updates on what’s going on, what are current problems...bla bla bla...this is just a slap in our face!!

Overall I’m really frustrated and not happy at all! I expected more serious and professional approach from the devs. It they’re just slapping us hard and we just swallow it....

I’m out for now!

I play GT Sport since the release and I can’t be happy about the game at all.
Frustration frustration frustration!!!

• Handling•
Compare to (for example) Assetto Corsa GT S is a joke!!! It provides solid FFB on my T300RS (I sad “solid”, it cars feel neutral, not alive, dead almost. Not amused at all! Ferrari LaFerrari is undriveable for example were I In assetto go on the Nordschleife with this car 6:40sec but in GT S I can’t hit the fist corner!!

• Driving rating system (SR)•
Complete joke since day one!!! This part is most annoying part in the whole game!!!

(Before I continue just want to say that the concept of “punishing” retards is good but execution is unbelievable retarded)

Everyone will say “don’t go for the win go for the safe drive”...”don’t attack too much it’s not good”...”don’t go into risks”...... an Racing game with online features were few millions other drivers are COMPETING for the win-the safest way to gain your”SR”rating is to drive careful und chill in the background!! WTF Gran Thrismo!!!!!???????

The SR system is so retarded that actually a regarded leeson will say”this sh$@&t is retarded!!

On the release day:
•when a fly hits you windshield-SR Down and 2sec penalty
• when Kim Yon Un drop a nuclear warhead on your car you’ll get 10sec penalty and SR DOWN!!
• Latest Update•
- when dudes hit you from behind so hard that you change the code of the game
• 10sec penalty and SR DOWN
- when dudes go cross ur line hard and aggressively and hit you, you spin into the wall:
- 4.765sec penalty and SR Down!!!!
When you spin out by yourself and hit a wall 4sec penalty.

It’s hard to believe that fair drivers will be punished for doing nothing, it’s hard to believe that dirty drivers still drive dirty without any serious penalties for them...!

•Ghostin•
Two cars battling for position, one hits a wall, I come fast from behind, can clearly see that the car is ghosting-I just keep the straight line bcoz I can see that dude is a damn ghost I’ll go through him...I be damn, just the moment when I passt through him he came back as a damn real car!!! I hit him so hard that my penalty system made a damn two handed facepalm!!! So, ether car should ghost for the time were all near cars can pass safely without hitting no one or give a damn counter above the ghosting Sr so everyone can see what’s going on!!!

I hope you can follow me on this one! It’s just ridiculously stupid and frustrating!!

Latest update brought slots of cars and one track but it brought no sound when driving daily events!! You drive no tire sound at all. Just engine and gearbox is loud and believe me it’s not fun too drive at all!

And on top the daily events
• daily events are limited as Kim Kardashian brain!!
Same tracks, same idiots...same everything and yes same tire compound since the day one!!! So, what’s the deal with that??? I’m (and y’all as well) driving every event with those Hard compound tires-why?????????? Why can’t we’ve nice variation during the long races for example?! Can you imagine you start on a Hard tire and when you make your pitbox stop then put soft tires, that would change whole dynamic, characteristics and driving style. But no no no no....polyphony said”you will drive all the time on a bricks, sayonara and thank you for your money”!! Ohhh man....!!

On top of the top, the lack of communication from the developers and give us solid updates on what’s going on, what are current problems...bla bla bla...this is just a slap in our face!!

Overall I’m really frustrated and not happy at all! I expected more serious and professional approach from the devs. It they’re just slapping us hard and we just swallow it....

I’m out for now!
lol. Cheers for the laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back