GT Sport Loading times

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSN:And-War
  • 3 comments
  • 6,102 views
Messages
850
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I just wated to ask, does haveing it installed on HDD campard to Disc make the game load faster?

I ask as the Game is on sale on the Uk store?

also anyone put a SSD in there Hard drive and notice a big diffrence?





PS: KAZ/PD Bring back Suffle mode
 
Last edited:
I really don't know if that makes a difference.

I really don't think the loading times for GTS are that bad. Go play Hitman or GTA for egregious loading times :lol:
 
Last edited:
Disc and download are the same, the game is fully installed on the the HDD regardless and the console only checks if the disc is in the drive when you start the game. It never spins while playing.

SSD is a bit faster in general
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...o-ssd-upgrade-does-sata-3-make-a-difference_9
It should help with GT Sport as well. Of course for online events it won't make any difference as you have to wait for everyone else anyway.
 
Back