GT Sport (November) Update Theory Discussion

Sorry for the confusion: I didn’t mean Ferrari specifically. Though as we’ve only seen a few cars, there very well could be another Prancing Horse we don’t know about...

As I thought. So that Ford GT on the N500 list is the one already in the game. Here's hoping the F12 Berlinetta, being it one of the more requested cars make it into the game. Let me ask you, are the cars present at the events, like the green Porsche and the Aston a good place to look for future content? I personally think not, but I still want to ask.

It was more a suggestion that other cars were also visible at this event. Some eagle-eyed people have seen a second one, albeit a car we should probably have been expecting at some point. There may be others, but I wouldn't even hint at what the brands of those cars are if so...

... yet :D

:P:lol:

Sorry for the confusion: I didn’t mean Ferrari specifically. Though as we’ve only seen a few cars, there very well could be another Prancing Horse we don’t know about...
An insider finalist of the FIA event that actually raced last friday (not going to disclose his name) told me that he thought he came across a McLaren, maybe a P1 or some race version in the game. But no confirmation was done

Oh well, this new update's gonna be a good one, but I reckon it would be saved for a Christmas update well, since they delayed the October update in exchange for an early November update roughly two weeks ago. But who knows...

Still hoping that the 2017 Porsche 919 Hybrid and the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS make it to the game as it has seen heavy influence during the event...

Last edited:
there very well could be another Prancing Horse we don’t know about...
More Porsches? :drool:

porsche.png

Oh well, this new update's gonna be a good one, but I reckon it would be saved for a Christmas update well, since they delayed the October update in exchange for an early November update roughly two weeks ago. But who knows...

Still hoping that the 2017 Porsche 919 Hybrid and the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS make it to the game as it has seen heavy influence during the event...

Don't do too many modern car suggestions... I'm starting to think they jinx us.

More Porsches? :drool:

porsche.png

What about that green 911 that's been hanging around GT Sport events lately?

"The last day, finally the Grand Final. We compete for points in 4 races. The cars and courses that are added in future updates will also be made public.
Japanese live starts at 2 midnight"

Edit: I'm a dumdum reading future as feature

Could someone do some digging on that red car?
Untitled.png

Part of me feels like that's just a GTO.

Probably just a 650S GT3?
Well he has well knowledge on cars, so I doubt he made a mistake by confusing the one he saw for a 650s GT3 that's already in game. He also said it was a new car so.. He confirmed me about the F50 too. I'm not going to ratify anything, but just to let you know that a new Mclaren may be in the way. I talked to him on Thursday before the main races so maybe in the next days we can confirm that.

"The last day, finally the Grand Final. We compete for points in 4 races. The cars and courses that are added in future updates will also be made public.
Japanese live starts at 2 midnight"

Is this translation a Google or Bing translation? Because, at least Bing says just that the cars and tracks at the show will be released in future updates, not that they will reveal the exact content of said updates.

Back