GT sport offline improvement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duppy Gee
  • 4 comments
  • 731 views
Messages
205
United Kingdom
Essex
Messages
DuppyGee
Since they added the number of wins to the GT league, would it not be a good idea to increase the AI by 10% after each win? It would add longevity to the offline mode.
 
Unfortunately, the GT league is an afterthought and there are some obvious improvements (prize cars, difficulty settings...) I guess we won't see a proper GT mode until the next game.
 
To be honest, the A.I sucks up until you're in about 4th place. The three cars ahead of you suddenly turn into try hards that will do anything to keep their position. This especially goes for the car in 1st. And since I suck at the game, I end up having to re-do races constantly. Rubberbanding just shouldn't exist, and the A.I shouldn't be so unnecessarily aggressive.
 
Custom Race AI seem to improve with each newly added track. From St.Croix to the last update, they've been improved. Tokyo Expresway South Loop, is the perfect example.
I'm not having to catch the leading AI like earlier tracks. I'm getting AI from the back and middle of the grid, progressing forward. It's been pretty cool.

In the video below, I'm using an A45 AMG, tuned to TCR specs.
 
Custom Race AI seem to improve with each newly added track. From St.Croix to the last update, they've been improved. Tokyo Expresway South Loop, is the perfect example.
I'm not having to catch the leading AI like earlier tracks. I'm getting AI from the back and middle of the grid, progressing forward. It's been pretty cool.

In the video below, I'm using an A45 AMG, tuned to TCR specs.

Why can't they have this A.I in League?
 
Back