GT Sport on K' | Profiles, Events, Leaderboards, Stats, Cars | Feedback

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 755 comments
Your account doesn't have Sporting History data, maybe because you're account is fresh?
Anyway, waiting for an account to get these data up, i made a fallback script that displays the Wins from the Achievements when missing otherwise.

Maybe so, it's too new. I got used to seeing everything being updated just seconds after each race in my USA account. I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks for the response and thanks for this great tool you have put together. As a web developer myself I can appreciate the enormous effort you put in to this :cheers:

Is there any chance of us ever getting a Regional/World leaderboard for DR scores? It would be really cool to be able to see where we stand vs everyone else and see how many players are in each category. :)

Is there any chance of us ever getting a Regional/World leaderboard for DR scores? It would be really cool to be able to see where we stand vs everyone else and see how many players are in each category. :)
No, unless PD does it.
DR/SR are changing way faster than the time that would be required to scan the whole players profiles for changes.

No, unless PD does it.
DR/SR are changing way faster than the time that would be required to scan the whole players profiles for changes.

You need some smart learning algorithms :) The active player base isn't that big, especially not in sport mode. Plus those that refresh their stats online can be assumed to have done a race recently.

You manage to make a snap shot at midnight every day or is that PD that does that? Is that how you find out the daily active players, how many profiles have changed?

Awesome site, keep up the great work!

(PS I would still like to see an SR distribution per country, put the most dirty drivers are from ..... argument to rest)

Maybe you may scan just once per day and add a timestamp?
I don't see how it would help to have the timestamp, since what we want is a snapshot.

Scanning all profiles would takes around 12 days.
SR/DR changes occur every 10 minutes, roughly.
That's 1700 times too slow.

The active player base isn't that big, especially not in sport mode. Plus those that refresh their stats online can be assumed to have done a race recently.
In order to get that list in a reliable way, we still need to look at each and every profile. Back to square one.

You manage to make a snap shot at midnight every day or is that PD that does that? Is that how you find out the daily active players, how many profiles have changed?
It's PD who decide day change. There is no snapshot on K' regarding SR/DR, as a specific profile access is pulling fresh data from PD each time the page is loaded.
The daily active players looks for any "footprint" of activity among a sample of players (67,745, based on last poll).

I don't see how it would help to have the timestamp, since what we want is a snapshot.

Scanning all profiles would takes around 12 days.
SR/DR changes occur every 10 minutes, roughly.
That's 1700 times too slow.

In order to get that list in a reliable way, we still need to look at each and every profile. Back to square one.

It's PD who decide day change. There is no snapshot on K' regarding SR/DR, as a specific profile access is pulling fresh data from PD each time the page is loaded. The daily active players looks for any "footprint" of activity among a sample of players (67,745, based on last poll).

12 days!!! I get the problem now. So the table you display with DR/SR is from PD, interesting!
Even compiling that for everyone would take too long.

I guess you could make a bi-weekly or monthly table, taking the same day from that DR/SR table for everyone. Perhaps a weekly Sunday night snapshot to reflect that weeks racing after culling the dead and no online activity profiles. Only 36% of the player base has unlocked sport mode, if only there was an easy way to figure out which profiles play online :) Still 4 days of number crunching, ouch.

PD could do so much more with their stats. Which country has the fastest drivers etc.

12 days!!! I get the problem now. So the table you display with DR/SR is from PD, interesting!
Even compiling that for everyone would take too long.

I guess you could make a bi-weekly or monthly table, taking the same day from that DR/SR table for everyone. Perhaps a weekly Sunday night snapshot to reflect that weeks racing after culling the dead and no online activity profiles. Only 36% of the player base has unlocked sport mode, if only there was an easy way to figure out which profiles play online :) Still 4 days of number crunching, ouch.

PD could do so much more with their stats. Which country has the fastest drivers etc.
The daily active players looks for any "footprint" of activity among a sample of players (67,745, based on last poll).
So I guess the number of people who do sport mode racing is smaller than we thought. I would imagine a "footprint" of activity could include those who log in to create liveries, or just do enough arcade races to get the daily free car. If it's sport activity, it would include people who do qualifying laps, and don't actually race.

I guess you could make a bi-weekly or monthly table, taking the same day from that DR/SR table for everyone

Yes indeed. But that would still requires a server dedicated to do that, with at the other end, PD that could be not happy for that constant load. This for generating a leaderboard that would reflect the DR score distribution for the most part, and would be meaningless for the small fraction of player at the top (there's a point where ranking two top players can only be achieved by setting actual races with them).
The current strategy of 1% profile reading on one hand, on-demand profile reading on the other hand, seems to be a good balance.

o I guess the number of people who do sport mode racing is smaller than we thought. I would imagine a "footprint" of activity could include those who log in to create liveries, or just do enough arcade races to get the daily free car. If it's sport activity, it would include people who do qualifying laps, and don't actually race.
Sorry if my previous answer, too generic, led to that idea.
The Daily Sport Mode activity is taking into account DR/SR that saw an alteration (even if it end the day with the same DR/SR values): it is triggered on any sport mode race entering. Taking part into daily races qualification does not count.
The broader Active Players stats, on the other hands, can count someone who simply start the game and stay in the main menu.

Last edited:
How did the other guy make the DR Leaderboard? Was is Jason something, it was before I started playing but I’ve read about his site, how did he get all the extra stats?

How did the other guy make the DR Leaderboard? Was is Jason something, it was before I started playing but I’ve read about his site, how did he get all the extra stats?
He built it with (then) less players, but still, it was as reliable as i wrote before: it was a ranking of values that have up to several days difference in oldness - even if he polled some values more often on some identified active sport mode players.

He built it with (then) less players, but still, it was as reliable as i wrote before: it was a ranking of values that have up to several days difference in oldness - even if he polled some values more often on some identified active sport mode players.

Ah ok, I didn’t know it wasn’t an up to date thing like the way KP updates right after a race. Thanks again for the info, have a great day Sir. :)

Last edited:
Hello Milouse,
congratulations for the site and all the GTs stats in kudosprime.com.
Is it possible to have a stats about top users by "Xp Level" and by country ?

Hello Milouse,
congratulations for the site and all the GTs stats in kudosprime.com.
Is it possible to have a stats about top users by "Xp Level" and by country ?
Hi,
I do not read the required data, which here would be all profiles deep data, that would allow to generate a top for xp (world-wide or local)

Is it in any way possible to have the KP Daily Race leaderboards show which car people used along with their times? It would be really nice to see which cars everyone used aside from just friends and the top ten for races that aren’t a one make. Thanks again and have a great day. :)

Is it in any way possible to have the KP Daily Race leaderboards show which car people used along with their times? It would be really nice to see which cars everyone used aside from just friends and the top ten for races that aren’t a one make. Thanks again and have a great day. :)
Hi,
Hi, K' doesn't have access to this information, so I won't be able to add the cars used.

My Kspeed percentage just dropped by 10% even though I was within 1.5% of the fastest Maggiore time.

I didn't do times or race in races A and C. Is that why it dropped?

Last edited:
My Kspeed percentage just dropped by 10% even though I was within 1.5% of the fastest Maggiore time.

I didn't didn't do times or race in races A and C. Is that why it dropped?
Do you have a link to your K' profile? (or your PSN id)

I didn't do times or race in races A and C. Is that why it dropped?
I just recalculated your last week K' Score and don't see a 10% difference, but less than 1%.
You can't be penalized for not setting a time on any of the race.

Note that i will soon remove a board that appears to be a doublon, which might slightly affects some K' Score:
upload_2019-2-18_15-58-5.png

Removal done.

Last edited:
I just recalculated your last week K' Score and don't see a 10% difference, but less than 1%.
You can't be penalized for not setting a time on any of the race.

Note that i will soon remove a board that appears to be a doublon, which might slightly affects some K' Score:
View attachment 800399
Removal done.

Thanks. My mistake then. I could have sworn I was close to 90%.

And thanks for the website. Comes in very handy indeed. It was actually the reason I got back into Sport mode, that I could trace how many points I was gaining instead of relying on a tiny bar in game.

First question in the topic but this has got my interest now as I'm finally improving my Kudos Prime stats.

The question is the wording K' Speed Score: 61.15. Score based on the best 263 out of 398 times. Set a time with a gap < 5.470% to improve this score.

When you put the time gap is this the overall amount over the week from all three races combined or does it determine the
improvement from one race etc?

I think I went up a little bit from last week so hopefully same this week if I get more good times for qualifying.

The question is the wording K' Speed Score: 61.15. Score based on the best 263 out of 398 times. Set a time with a gap < 5.470% to improve this score.

When you put the time gap is this the overall amount over the week from all three races combined or does it determine the
improvement from one race etc?

The gap indicated is the worst gap among your times taken into account.
Beating that gap will kick it out of the retained times at the end of the week (or do not rare case keep it but the new better gap would likely lead to a better average)

K' score doesn't make difference between races A B or C, nor if times are old or new.

Back