GT Sport Online Server Stat Reset?

• Thread starter Bobby_Hill
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but is it possible to reset my online server stats to nothing like in starting fresh? My driver's level is not what it was before with all my previous gt cars I purchased/modified is gone and did not count many of online races I've in the past for some reason. I don't want to start on a new account. Tried everything with the game save and did the rebuild ps4 and all that but without any solution.
Could I contact either Sony and/or Polyphony on regards to this?

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but is it possible to reset my online server stats to nothing like in starting fresh? My driver's level is not what it was before with all my previous gt cars I purchased/modified is gone and did not count many of online races I've in the past for some reason. I don't want to start on a new account. Tried everything with the game save and did the rebuild ps4 and all that but without any solution.
Could I contact either Sony and/or Polyphony on regards to this?

Thanks
Nope, don't believe so mate.
Regardless of what you do with your save, your Driver Level, Dr, and SR are retained on the server.

The only way to start fresh with Level 1 and DR E/SR B is by using a new PSN Id.

Nope, don't believe so mate.
Regardless of what you do with your save, your Driver Level, Dr, and SR are retained on the server.

The only way to start fresh with Level 1 and DR E/SR B is by using a new PSN Id.

Thanks for the reply; I will try contacting Sony directly if they can help but I doubt it. sigh.

I don't understand your OP. Why exactly do you want to do this? And is there anything against tanking your DR to 1 and 'pretending' to start over?

Back