GT Sport Photos

• Thread starter Chikane_GTR
  • 2,412 comments
Great stuff! The GTR-LM shots are fabulous, shot #2 and #3 are big fave. The Tomahawk just looks amazing with all its braking flaps activated.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed and appreciate you taking the time to say so 👍 I will say about the Tomahawk though, it's madly disconcerting when driving it and having the wheel arch control surfaces flapping like a kettle lids under full steam.

Last edited:
5980851844337926680_0.jpg

VXR
My thoughts on the new update are just two things...

View attachment 725807

This may be stupid to some, but i am finally buying PS4 Pro and GTS because of this car.

EDIT: Actually the reality is: i am a GT fan and will always try to buy GT games but for GTS, i didn't buy it on day one. Unexpectingly i got my 75in HDR sony last Christmas a year earlier than planned, and got the White PS4 pro deal last Thanksgiving without unboxing it yet. (can you all believe the PS4 is still sealed in its box after 5 months), and just last week found a good deal on GTS Limited Ed from Amazon just a day before learning the E30 is coming... things are falling into places...

I will also have to unbox the G29 and the shifer to replace the DFGT and dust off my actual e30 seat :!

IMGP9605-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Back