GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
After managing for ages to get my own done with zero skills I've hit a wall with a decal and would really appreciate some help. Is anyone able to assit with this one please?

unnamed (3).png

If anyone takes this on, can you tag @Safoo as it's being made for him

I did have a look at this one, but it won't open correctly in CorelDraw for me unless I convert it to EPS and back first, then it ends up being 500kb to start off with. (I don't think that's because of anything you did, Corel just freaks out when importing SVG sometimes). I was simply going to break it up into sections of the ribbon.

One thing I will say, is that most of the shapes have a stroke on them, with that many shapes you're wasting a lot of bytes with all those stroke tags, only very few of them really needed it as they're solid shapes. It would also be possible to cut down on a lot of the fill tags by combining the similarly coloured shapes. I made a style sheet for it in Corel and there would like 200 definitions on it, I'd have expect maybe 10-20 at most... that's all wasted kb.... although I don't know if that was a result of having to EPS it first.

Attachments

• Nick Cannella.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Slender_Man.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone, can anyone help me out with getting the text part of this pic into an svg?

Would have done this myself but having been out of the country for work without my pc's made it near impossible. Would appreciate the help. :)
256BCFCD-FFCE-41E9-BDE5-425CF003449F.jpeg

@Antares26

Made it so you can select your own color on the insert, just in case.

Edit: seems I forgot to attach it.

Attachments

• Goonies.svg.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
A Chinese spambot was rampaging through the F1 2018 thread a few minutes ago posting dozens of links to company websites.

Naturally, I took one of those logos as memorabilia and I plan to now make a livery out of it: pending someone's recreation of it, of course.

logo313590.png

I did have a look at this one, but it won't open correctly in CorelDraw for me unless I convert it to EPS and back first, then it ends up being 500kb to start off with. (I don't think that's because of anything you did, Corel just freaks out when importing SVG sometimes). I was simply going to break it up into sections of the ribbon.

One thing I will say, is that most of the shapes have a stroke on them, with that many shapes you're wasting a lot of bytes with all those stroke tags, only very few of them really needed it as they're solid shapes. It would also be possible to cut down on a lot of the fill tags by combining the similarly coloured shapes. I made a style sheet for it in Corel and there would like 200 definitions on it, I'd have expect maybe 10-20 at most... that's all wasted kb.... although I don't know if that was a result of having to EPS it first.
Ok Well once I figure this out I'll hopefully get it sorted!

The color palette seems to change the outline instead. Don't mean to ask too much but can I get just one with the yellow text instead?

I was aware of that. A two-tone decal would change blth colors to one, which is why i chose to give you this so you can insert whichever color you want in the middle, and if the car was black you could change the color of the outline and still keep the color inside intact. :)

I know this will be a very big favor for me to ask... but is it possible to convert these images to SVG? Thank you in advance and I would deeply appreciate it :)

Attachments

• Bloop.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
CFF19462-E1AA-4D4A-84E9-D7A049436A68.jpeg
If someone could do the “Extended Performance” part of the logo they could help turn my ordinary livery into a much better livery for the contest.

After managing for ages to get my own done with zero skills I've hit a wall with a decal and would really appreciate some help. Is anyone able to assit with this one please?

View attachment 765730

Had a go at recreating this. It's not great but if it's not too big on the car it might do the job.

upload_2018-9-16_12-21-16.png

Two parts.

upload_2018-9-16_12-20-50.png

Attachments

• ultimat.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 11
I dunno if this was requested before, but i'm gonna give it a shot

Anyone can make the XP5 and/or XP4 decal that was used on one of the prototype McLaren F1s? Would really appreciate it

mclaren-f1-supercar-road-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-354886-s-original.jpg

3402d4c00eaa1655d0c5e5bfa6ff43d7.jpg

I dunno if this was requested before, but i'm gonna give it a shot

Anyone can make the XP5 and/or XP4 decal that was used on one of the prototype McLaren F1s? Would really appreciate it

mclaren-f1-supercar-road-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-354886-s-original.jpg

3402d4c00eaa1655d0c5e5bfa6ff43d7.jpg
Off topic but : that shot of XP5 :eek:

Back