GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
  • 882,903 views
@MMX versions seem to be fine but for some days I have issues with round shapes (my japan flags are messed up too).


Do you use SVGO or SVGOMG? Decals processed with the latest SVGO or SVGOMG may not be read correctly with GTS.
 
Here it is.

Thankyou so much Cytoria. This will complete my special livery replica 911 993 Carrera Turbo like the one seen here from TheSmokingTyre. 420WHP.

My livery not finished yet.



20191003_112550.jpg
 
Last edited:
The attached file is a 2 layer cake... Allowing you the ability to change the colours to how you see fit. Place L1 down, resize it to the desired size, duplicate it and replace the duplicate with L2. Let me know if you have any issues and I'll help out with them. Enjoy!
Thanks, they work excellently and are excellent quality!!:cheers:
 
Has anybody got the TC logo and Calderon name plate/badge?

A03I3165.jpg
 
I've got a couple brand logos that I can't find by searching. If they can be done today that'd be great. Doing a last minute livery. Always much appreciated.

Performance Friction. If you can find a better resolution please do.
PFC-Logo-300x154.png


This one with just the letters and bars, not the white background.
LOGO_BRAID_RAL5002%20NOU.jpg
 
I could kiss you right now, thank you so much!!
 
just a quickie

Xui1A66.png

I just need the text, not the off-pink background please :)
 
Anyone able to make the PTT decal for me? :O

5623BB62-E15A-442F-BE4B-5A15603789B7.jpeg

Closer shot of the general design, I‘d need it like the one above tho.

upload_2019-10-6_22-8-55.jpeg
 
Could anyone please do these for me? I would like to have them all on clear backgrounds please.

download.png

With this one only do above the word WOODSIDE please.
477740344f46da70a43eeb3104b8c1d3.png

GS_Redbox_logo_newsletter_grande.jpeg images.jpg

1VB1gH33_400x400.jpg
This one I wuld like to have as 3 separate decals...
57033_11476431_2167066_5345f8eb_image.png

Thanks to all who have helped in the past, your work and tireless efforts have enhanced the playability of GTSport immensely!
 
WARNING : all decals were run through xerochi's SVGOMG but not tested in game, so hopefully they are fine.

just a quickie

Xui1A66.png

I just need the text, not the off-pink background please :)

Done, with a very similar text and a few simplications

Anyone able to make the PTT decal for me? :O

View attachment 855769

Closer shot of the general design, I‘d need it like the one above tho.

View attachment 855770

I wasn't sure of what you wanted so you have one with the black outline and one with red only.

Could anyone please do these for me? I would like to have them all on clear backgrounds please.

View attachment 856030

With this one only do above the word WOODSIDE please.
View attachment 856031

View attachment 856032 View attachment 856033

View attachment 856034
This one I wuld like to have as 3 separate decals...
View attachment 856035

Thanks to all who have helped in the past, your work and tireless efforts have enhanced the playability of GTSport immensely!

Here are your decals.

GrimmSpeed is bicolor grey/red as seen on their website, you just have to change the colour to white to get the decal you wanted.

I didn't understand the 3 parts for the Intimidator, so I've made the full decal and the helmet.
 

Attachments

Here are your decals.

GrimmSpeed is bicolor grey/red as seen on their website, you just have to change the colour to white to get the decal you wanted.

I didn't understand the 3 parts for the Intimidator, so I've made the full decal and the helmet.

Thank you 3000!
 

Attachments

Anyone having time to have a go at the Be Wiser Owl and text. Would appreciate the owl image and text separately if possible. No need for the rest. Thanks, much appreciated.


Be Wiser 3.png
Be Wiser 1.jpg
 
Anyone having time to have a go at the Be Wiser Owl and text. Would appreciate the owl image and text separately if possible. No need for the rest. Thanks, much appreciated.


View attachment 856781 View attachment 856782
Popped in to see how things are going. The owl eyes looked interesting to do. So did them, hopefully someone else can do the text for you.
 

Attachments

Thank you very much @Maninashed, perfect and very much appreciated. Will ask again for someone to do the text.
 
Anyone that can help with the "Be Wiser" text in the image I've posted above. Will be much appreciated.
 
Can someone have a go at the Tigron logo from WipEout for me please?

Ed - disregard
 
Last edited:
@stpatty a few are already to be find here :cheers:
Oh wow. I'd searched in-game for "wipeout" a while ago and thought I'd seen everything but all of those are great. Thanks! Guess I'll use that site in the future for decals as well as liveries.
 
Back