GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
G'morning guys.....old Ford nutter here with another strange request? :)

One of our old Aussie Ford favs was driven by Mr Moffat, the mighty Cobra. I have 99% of the decals I need but can not find where anyone has done an upload of the following text?? I even used that awesome search site to no avail. :(

This was on the rear flanks of one of his cars.....
300-3 - Copy.jpg

It was in a two-tone blue, as close to colour match of the wheel arch surround I guess?
Sorry it's such a crappy shot, I cropped it from the closest side on view I could find. :nervous:

I have already made a mock up on a Mustang using 3 (THREE) different sets of decals, but it just doesn't look convincing.....:ouch:

Some help would be wonderful and truly appreciated, thanks. :) 👍

Hey guys i'm looking for two logos on this car. UPN logo. Logistics and delivery. On the wing mirrors. Also the LAPD logo. Property development.

btcc-donington-park-2017-senna-proctor-power-maxed-racing-vauxhall-astra.jpg

The next logo i can not find is the Millard Filters logo. The Steel Seal spray can i can not find either :(

CBNa2c_XEAAxVrP.jpg

Attachments

• LAPD Property development.svg
    15.1 KB · Views: 12
  • UPN delivers more.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Millard Filters.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Here are the first 3 logos

Thanks NBDESIGNZ. Thanks so much. I don't know if you had to create these or already had them created.

I came across and downloaded some of your decals and liveries while searching for them. I liked and followed you.

I just spent a loong time searching only for Power Maxxed liveries. My patience took me as far back as 2017 then i refreshed the page by accident.

So if anyone wants one i have a load of them by now by various people.

If PD give us a BTCC Vauxhall Astra or indeed a BTCC Mini or any other car Power Maxxed used. That is when i will attempt to make my own.

The biggest issue seems to be with the making of the splash patterns in black on the yellow or white parts of the car.

I don't know if you guys used triangles or a special shape for the Power Maxxed liveries.

Any chance somebody could split this into 3 different svg's?

1. Whole thing
2. just the shape on the right hand side
3. Just the "Insight Racing" text

I used to be able to do these on my mac, but now it has updated I can't use inkscape anymore so I am a bit stuck.

Okay, people, I need your help !!

I've uploaded a file to my media, I won't share it here because I respect the persons wish not to be published on sites or social media all over the net. So, with that being said, she's a Dutch upcoming radio DJ I want to surprise her with her own radioshow-show car, probably a muscle car or something different masculine.. ! This image would be on the hood or roof I guess.

Could you please look into my media page and go for the latest uploaded image in the other directory? Anyone able to make it a good looking svg? Probably a series of multiple svgs for different layers to stack them in GTsport ? Many thanks, I appreciate every effort ! I've some problems converting images to svg in Inkscape and I'm up to my upload limit on Vectorizer.. they changed their policies..

hello guys. Can i kindly ask you if you can upload this logo to gran turismo? I am total novice in this.

Attachments

• 76678966_111362030297516_3908584319995609088_n.png
    76678966_111362030297516_3908584319995609088_n.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
G'morning guys.....old Ford nutter here with another strange request? :)

One of our old Aussie Ford favs was driven by Mr Moffat, the mighty Cobra. I have 99% of the decals I need but can not find where anyone has done an upload of the following text?? I even used that awesome search site to no avail. :(

This was on the rear flanks of one of his cars.....
View attachment 862282

It was in a two-tone blue, as close to colour match of the wheel arch surround I guess?
Sorry it's such a crappy shot, I cropped it from the closest side on view I could find. :nervous:

I have already made a mock up on a Mustang using 3 (THREE) different sets of decals, but it just doesn't look convincing.....:ouch:

Some help would be wonderful and truly appreciated, thanks. :) 👍
I found different fonts depending on the various reference pictures, so I’ve made two...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ctm-tm/000320846.JPG

Just need the letters Creazioni Brigitte in the SVG, none of the border or background. And I need the whole logo to be centered instead of tilted as it is.
I wasn’t totally sure of what you needed so I’ve made one with only the two texts, and one with the frame but no background.

Any chance somebody could split this into 3 different svg's?

1. Whole thing
2. just the shape on the right hand side
3. Just the "Insight Racing" text

I used to be able to do these on my mac, but now it has updated I can't use inkscape anymore so I am a bit stuck.
Here you go. I also split the text in two part in case you need to color them separately. Just duplicate/replace, they will align.

Okay, people, I need your help !!

I've uploaded a file to my media, I won't share it here because I respect the persons wish not to be published on sites or social media all over the net. So, with that being said, she's a Dutch upcoming radio DJ I want to surprise her with her own radioshow-show car, probably a muscle car or something different masculine.. ! This image would be on the hood or roof I guess.

Could you please look into my media page and go for the latest uploaded image in the other directory? Anyone able to make it a good looking svg? Probably a series of multiple svgs for different layers to stack them in GTsport ? Many thanks, I appreciate every effort ! I've some problems converting images to svg in Inkscape and I'm up to my upload limit on Vectorizer.. they changed their policies..
MP sent with my first attempts.

Attachments

• CREAZIONI BRIGITTE frame.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 9
  • CREAZIONI BRIGITTE text.svg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9
  • INSIGHT RACING full.svg
    6.2 KB · Views: 7
  • INSIGHT RACING shape.svg
    155 bytes · Views: 9
  • INSIGHT RACING text.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 6
  • INSIGHT RACING text1.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 8
  • INSIGHT RACING text2.svg
    3 KB · Views: 8
  • MOFFAT FORD DEALERS text1.svg
    3.4 KB · Views: 10
  • MOFFAT FORD DEALERS text2.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi guys, I'm hoping one of you talented artists can help me out. I'm wanting to recreate this livery, but have had no luck finding anything in the decal section to help in making the drip patterns needed. I;m sure I can work something out for the grey section and of course the Manchester decals are available for download. If I could get the drip patterns on the hood and sides in color it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I also posted this in the livery request thread although I don't expect an accurate recreation as I would like to add some personal touches.

hatch-indy-noon_15-05-02_102552_1280x720.jpg

Man U.jpg

Again thank you very much.

Please can you turn my Jamaica COA into a SVG i am having problems try to get correct apps on Android.
I have so many images I want to add I feel bad asking.

Thanks in advance if you manage to convert the files below.
I hope sent files u can yse

Attachments

• 1920px-Coat_of_arms_of_Jamaica.svg.png
    1920px-Coat_of_arms_of_Jamaica.svg.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 14
  • e06a50f2954bcdf446c8247cffedc566.jpg
    e06a50f2954bcdf446c8247cffedc566.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Black-History-Month-Videos-2018.jpg
    Black-History-Month-Videos-2018.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 14
  • mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u11.jpg
    mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u11.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15
  • BlackHistoryMonth-2.jpg
    BlackHistoryMonth-2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 12
  • vector-illustration-on-theme-reggae-260nw-1289240431.jpg
    vector-illustration-on-theme-reggae-260nw-1289240431.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13
  • images_legacy_roadtrips_blackhistorymonth.jpg
    images_legacy_roadtrips_blackhistorymonth.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 15
  • basketball-drawing-scratchboard-7.jpg
    basketball-drawing-scratchboard-7.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 3409254_0.jpg
    3409254_0.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 14
  • rasta-pattern-reggae-colour-jamaican-260nw-1379307935.jpg
    rasta-pattern-reggae-colour-jamaican-260nw-1379307935.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 14
  • rasta-wallpaper-abstract-seamless-pattern-260nw-1125227168.jpg
    rasta-wallpaper-abstract-seamless-pattern-260nw-1125227168.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 12
  • il_570xN.1770944454_q5i7.jpg
    il_570xN.1770944454_q5i7.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 13
  • rasta-wallpaper-abstract-seamless-pattern-600w-637500778.jpg
    rasta-wallpaper-abstract-seamless-pattern-600w-637500778.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 06315e987780d57600fdf9a4b766cc99.jpg
    06315e987780d57600fdf9a4b766cc99.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 15
  • flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
    flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 15
Please can you turn my Jamaica COA into a SVG i am having problems try to get correct apps on Android.

These 2 are the only ones i can help with, and i dont think you will have much luck on the rest since they are to much detailed !

Attachments

• mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.svg
    6.1 KB · Views: 13
  • rasta-pattern-reggae-colour-jamaican-260nw-1379307935 (1).svg
    7.7 KB · Views: 13

These 2 are the only ones i can help with, and i dont think you will have much luck on the rest since they are to much detailed !
I agree with @McDotter , these are the few which can be done. However, check this website below with the keywords « jamaica », « rasta » or « reggae » and you will find a huge selection of decals that may fit you.

Keyword Jamaica
Keyword Rasta
Keyword Reggae

Thanks for the last two but the stuff u have shown you is not there..
If I could find a. Android app I would do them myself..

It really won't be a question of just finding an app. Even if you could auto-trace them with an app, they'll be much bigger than the 15kb limit. What you're asking for is people to take the time to redraw/recreate them from scratch, and that takes hours and hours to get right.

I've added a (very) simplified version of the palm tree, and I've also done the woman's face because I thought it will be interesting to retrace it.
But all of the other decals are out of reach considering the vector format and the 15kB limit.

Attachments

• JAMAICA FACE.svg
    6.2 KB · Views: 14
  • JAMAICA PALM.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 13
Hey Guys this could be a bit of a strech but could you do the rainbow circle with NTI in it or the 7 or just something similar that would be legendary thanks
NTI-3.jpg

Latest Posts

Back