GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Dammit. I can get this down to just 16kb but can't seem to get any further! I've been using the SVGOMG optimiser. I'd try clipping a few vectors but my Vectornator program unfortunately keeps scrambling any SVG's I import so that's no good

Any suggestions?
Made you 2 parts, duplicate and replace the first and it'll work just fine.

Attachments

• Raffles_Hotels_&_Resorts_1.svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Raffles_Hotels_&_Resorts_2.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 11
Hi.

So I want to make an Akito/Agito-themed livery (from the anime/manga Air Gear). Him doing his signature overconfident grin would be the pièce de résistance of the livery.

I've attached a file with him doing the perfect pose and everything but no matter how hard I try I can't get this below 180kb. I know it's a detailed image.

Is it even possible to make it happen? The output image doesn't have to be this detailed as long as the facial features remain reasonably clear.

Attachments

• Agito_Akito_Air_Gear.png
    Agito_Akito_Air_Gear.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 12
Can someone pull off the black T Rex Silhouettes on each side plus these two different versions of the T Rex on the hoods?
qASWpkJ.png

2.jpg

I'm looking for a workaround on svg files created using Vectormagic. I've found it to be a great web-based program for no-effort, quick conversions but it has the annoying habit of placing a white-background on any transparent .png files i upload.
For example I've removed the background of the two logos attached and saved as .png files using both Snagit on Windows and Affinity on the iPad but whenever i upload them into Vectormagic, it places them on a white background. They say you can remove this using the Desktop version but that's $250 so not really an option.
Can inkscape remove the background and if so, is it a simple process?

Attachments

• angostura-aromatic-bitters-300x237 (1).svg
    12.4 KB · Views: 17
  • SangSom_logo (1).svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 15
I'm looking for a workaround on svg files created using Vectormagic. I've found it to be a great web-based program for no-effort, quick conversions but it has the annoying habit of placing a white-background on any transparent .png files i upload.
For example I've removed the background of the two logos attached and saved as .png files using both Snagit on Windows and Affinity on the iPad but whenever i upload them into Vectormagic, it places them on a white background. They say you can remove this using the Desktop version but that's $250 so not really an option.
Can inkscape remove the background and if so, is it a simple process?

I had some success with this online tool, as long as the decal will not be too complicated:

https://www.pngtosvg.com/

If you click on the white colour in the converted image, you can delete it so it has no background / white colour anymore. (The white cube with the red stripe in it)

Untitled.png
Untitle2.png

(Thank you @Maninashed for letting me steal your pics :D)

When you are done, you have to open and save it with this tool, so a GTS compatible file will be produced:

https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/

I'm telling you this, cause the .svg file you have attached could not be opened correctly in the pngtosvg.com tool. So I was unable to edit it for you. Maybe you can give it a try with your original .png file.

Sorry for the DIY help, my good sir! :cheers:

I had some success with this online tool, as long as the decal will not be too complicated:

https://www.pngtosvg.com/

If you click on the white colour in the converted image, you can delete it so it has no background / white colour anymore. (The white cube with the red stripe in it)

View attachment 888528 View attachment 888527
(Thank you @Maninashed for letting me steal your pics :D)

When you are done, you have to open and save it with this tool, so a GTS compatible file will be produced:

https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/

I'm telling you this, cause the .svg file you have attached could not be opened correctly in the pngtosvg.com tool. So I was unable to edit it for you. Maybe you can give it a try with your original .png file.

Sorry for the DIY help, my good sir! :cheers:

Thanks mate, I'll give it a try!

Sorry for being late. Don't know if you are still in need of them? I gave it a try, but unfortunately the pictures you have posted are too bad for my limited possibilities. My results look really... 🤬 up. Do you have them maybe in a higher/better quality?

Here are some better ones

View media item 58609
View media item 58608
View media item 58607
View media item 58606
View media item 58605
View media item 58604
Do you know any good websites for converting images.

Hi,

thanks - I have tried to get them to work, please look at the attachment. Especially the Automation Anywhere Decals is not the highest quality, if it does not pass your quality control, please complain.

I use this to make a .svg file: https://www.pngtosvg.com/ - when you click on the white colour in the converted image, you can delete it (the White Cubic with the red line in it)
And then this to save a version which is fine for GTS: https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/

It´s very basic, but simple decals can be made.

Attachments

• Automation Anywhere.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Ashurst.svg
    3 KB · Views: 12
  • FAI.svg
    8 KB · Views: 13
  • Huami.svg
    2 KB · Views: 10
  • mindmaze.svg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Ultimotive.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Made a few tweaks, would he much appreciated if you could do them :)

Regards,

Brandon

If you ever need a logo or something just drop me a message and I'll hook you up ;)
Dynamic 2020 Logo 4 Official.png
1581101393023_Dynamic 2020 Logo 1 Official.png
1581101393027_Dynamic 2020 Logo 2 Official.png

Last edited:
Hi,

thanks - I have tried to get them to work, please look at the attachment. Especially the Automation Anywhere Decals is not the highest quality, if it does not pass your quality control, please complain.

I use this to make a .svg file: https://www.pngtosvg.com/ - when you click on the white colour in the converted image, you can delete it (the White Cubic with the red line in it)
And then this to save a version which is fine for GTS: https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/

It´s very basic, but simple decals can be made.

i've tried to use your tools but it's impossible for me to convert the below image to a SVG file less than 15KB. It's head wrecking. I need your magic!

Capture2.JPG

i've tried to use your tools but it's impossible for me to convert the below image to a SVG file less than 15KB. It's head wrecking. I need your magic!

View attachment 888944

This one is really complex. Guess some of the wizards in this thread may have a look at this. Propably needs to be handdrawn or however they do their cool stunts with these .svg files.

I have tried to scale the quality down to get it under 15kb.

Splitted it in two parts, 93 is the gecko and his friends, 94 is the masking / reversed version of it.

Attachments

• image2vector (93) (1).svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 18
  • image2vector (94) (1).svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
This one is really complex. Guess some of the wizards in this thread may have a look at this. Propably needs to be handdrawn or however they do their cool stunts with these .svg files.

I have tried to scale the quality down to get it under 15kb.

Splitted it in two parts, 93 is the gecko and his friends, 94 is the masking / reversed version of it.

Thanks so much for your help

Hi there. I'm struggling with these two - Particularly the Angostura Bitters logo. I've run them both through Vectormagic and then Inkscape but just can't get them to work with a transparent background - Vectormagic keeps adding white backgrounds and whilst I can remove them with Inkscape, the lettering still has solid fills where there should be transparency.

Anyone fancy having a go?

Attachments

• angostura-aromatic-bitters.png
    angostura-aromatic-bitters.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Sangsom no bg.png
    Sangsom no bg.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi, dunno if this one is even possible. But would super appreciate it if anyone could upload the check it 4 Andretti logo

Attachments

• IMG_20200210_175417.jpg
    IMG_20200210_175417.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 16
@GTvsForza and @Sven Jurgens How about something like this?
These take a really long time. Over 3 hours for these two parts. So for you and @Sven Jurgens . Also hope @Cytoria has not started on it so as not to double up. Use the duplicate layer 1 and replace duplicate with layer 2 method. Normally these types of detailed decals don't get made very often.
Apologies if I should have replied sooner, @Maninashed, but may I receive permission to use your Princess Mononoke decals for a couple of older liveries I've made? Saw them on a couple of @Sven Jurgens' designs (including his R.S. 01 livery for that Spa endurance race we did) and I think they look really nice.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190724204732.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180819150926.jpg

I was wondering if one of you awesome fellows would be kind enough to assist this poor creature in finding a home on some future GT Sport liveries...20200212_175623.jpg M-bS2L9K_400x400.jpg 20200212_175433.jpg

I know it would make his day and mine if the logo and "coffee with a kick" text in both formats could make there way from your kind heart to this forum :D:tup:
(psst, the #keepitgrumpy is optional.)

Yes I know that comes across as a bit cheesy...you should see their promo material :lol:

I'm in no rush and apparently he's a patient soul too.

:cheers:

I was wondering if one of you awesome fellows would be kind enough to assist this poor creature in finding a home on some future GT Sport liveries...View attachment 890335 View attachment 890336 View attachment 890337

I know it would make his day and mine if the logo and "coffee with a kick" text in both formats could make there way from your kind heart to this forum :D:tup:
(psst, the #keepitgrumpy is optional.)

Yes I know that comes across as a bit cheesy...you should see their promo material :lol:

I'm in no rush and apparently he's a patient soul too.

:cheers:
Done!

Attachments

• COFFEE WITH A KICK Open Now!.svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 12
  • COFFEE WITH A KICK.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Grumpy Mule Coffee.svg
    11.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi there. I'm struggling with these two - Particularly the Angostura Bitters logo. I've run them both through Vectormagic and then Inkscape but just can't get them to work with a transparent background - Vectormagic keeps adding white backgrounds and whilst I can remove them with Inkscape, the lettering still has solid fills where there should be transparency.

Anyone fancy having a go?
There you go!

Attachments

• ANGOSTURA 1.svg
    11 KB · Views: 11
  • ANGOSTURA 2.svg
    8.5 KB · Views: 11
  • SangSom black.svg
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
  • SangSom gold.svg
    11.7 KB · Views: 11

Latest Posts