GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
upload_2020-2-28_13-13-11.jpeg
Could someone do a quick job and get this to svg for me please? Unless it already exists?
Thank you in advance

I guess someone here can do better than this...
Without a doubt, yes. Have you seen the work these artists put out? These guys are amazing at their craft. I'm sure one of them will make a much better rendition of it.

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking to get the logo of HHAsia Hotel Group into a SVG file for the livery editor.
I would like to have the logo as presented on the NSX GT3 shot below it.

The logo in question:
hhasia_hotels_1.jpg

How it is shown on the NSX GT3 livery:
ER2ZzEyUUAERfLH

Thank you so much if you get it done!

I have two requests.

On the first image I'd like just he text. "LOS POLLOS" as one image, and "Hermanos" as the second

The second image I's like in 3 parts. The text as one part, and each chicken as a different part. Thanks in advance.
LosPollos-1.jpg
lph1.jpg

Hello, I would like to get this logo as a SVG file if possible. Thank you in advance if you are able to do it.

Caff-Bonini-Logo.png

Made you 3. Completly, just red and just white

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-02-29T115016.455 (1).svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image2vector - 2020-02-29T115123.550 (1).svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image2vector - 2020-02-29T114846.800 (1).svg
    11.5 KB · Views: 16
Hey guys,

A small request, I'm just after the words; "Team Saxton" in the Audi font. I figured it would be better to link the actual font rather than type it up my self etc, but if who ever would rather I did that I'm more than happy to oblige, cheers! 👍

Hello I would like to request a decal logo of tobacco product, Old Holborn both rectangle label name and logo of elephant please?
That would make me so very happy thankyou link it in advance. :boggled:

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been done before, given the amount of replicas on GTS, but for the life of me I cannot find the hood decal on the GT300 Cusco Subaru. I have the side decal in my library already, but no one has uploaded the hood decal (or I just can't find it.)

pI0GAxDd5yBNmHQdkjkf0_EBwUXh5Srl0siqLbUNX2LBJD6e_zPI_qA-JSASxY1dMt-AywM1V0J_KeAndzSVFj0mfZSGPXLsCWb6.png

Even found a decal of the blue hood pins above, but cannot find the 'flame' stripe on the hood anywhere. If anyone could help me out, that would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: Found a clearer image of the hood stripe decal.

Last edited:
It doesn't upload.. invalid file
Nothing wrong with it , problem must be your end.
Anybody get me just the main logo/text from the middle of this logo please? Also just the pattern on its own without the background colour?

Here you go. Pattern may be a bit off, as I used tiled clones.

Attachments

• IPA pattern.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IPA.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
Looking for the inspiron one logo on this car:

2868671754_588dd167cf_b.jpg

Strakka_Aston_Martin_Front.jpg

All my searches seem to never turn this up. It's the only thing (Along with the roof emblem and the little wings on the hood) that I haven't been able to find.

Looking for the inspiron one logo on this car:

View attachment 896096
View attachment 896097

All my searches seem to never turn this up. It's the only thing (Along with the roof emblem and the little wings on the hood) that I haven't been able to find.
I had done the Inspiron one before in this thread but it had no outline on the one. So here it is adjusted plus what I believe is on the roof. If you can find a more square on picture of bonnet wings it would make a better job.

Attachments

• inspiron.svg
    9.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Relentless Roof.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 15
Back