GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Have another request please;

I just need the L&B logo (the black boxes with the blue outlines) if possible please, I don't need the other bits of text, background or line work
5000431027312.jpg

Have another request please;

I just need the L&B logo (the black boxes with the blue outlines) if possible please, I don't need the other bits of text, background or line work
5000431027312.jpg

Here you go.

Attachments

• lambert.svg
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
Can anyone get me these two logos please?

03-IMPORT-Old-Speckled-Hen.png

old-speckled-hen-logo-7DE7306E08-seeklogo.com.png

Edit: second request can someone get me just the logo without the shield aswell please!

shield.png

Last edited:
Would like a svg of these just created custom logos please:

GR4-R logo.png

GR4-R logo (White).png

Last part of a Manufacturers livery I am doing.

Could I get Ralph and the text? Under 15k isn’t important.

Attachments

• 9321A77D-0C1F-4B84-830E-9C884552FB70.png
    9321A77D-0C1F-4B84-830E-9C884552FB70.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 15
I know it's ambitious, may be better to do it in multiple parts? but that's waaay above my skill level.
It does not have as much to do with skill level as it has to do with time. The whole principle behind this thread was to help people with decals that are not uploaded yet, or a bit on the rarer or personalized side. It is not meant for people to ask for whatever they want, as often as they want. With zero consideration as to how much time it would take.
It is like having a trailer and helping out mates to shift furniture. Some people seem to think that means they can ask to help shift house... (Interstate) and think that multiple trips is a favor... to us.
That being said here is the first "old speckled hen" It has multiple font styles. Even if I had the exact fonts just the text would not fit in a single decal without allot of simplification. Each letter needs manual tracing to keep it neat. The second variation was only one word different but completely different in ratios. Not worth the time to adjust.
As for the Crest . It is fairly close to the Coat of Arms of Montenegro. Not worth 3hrs to make yours. Even a scan and split would A) look average B) take an hour or more.

Attachments

• Old speckled.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
It does not have as much to do with skill level as it has to do with time. The whole principle behind this thread was to help people with decals that are not uploaded yet, or a bit on the rarer or personalized side. It is not meant for people to ask for whatever they want, as often as they want. With zero consideration as to how much time it would take.
It is like having a trailer and helping out mates to shift furniture. Some people seem to think that means they can ask to help shift house... (Interstate) and think that multiple trips is a favor... to us.
That being said here is the first "old speckled hen" It has multiple font styles. Even if I had the exact fonts just the text would not fit in a single decal without allot of simplification. Each letter needs manual tracing to keep it neat. The second variation was only one word different but completely different in ratios. Not worth the time to adjust.
As for the Crest . It is fairly close to the Coat of Arms of Montenegro. Not worth 3hrs to make yours. Even a scan and split would A) look average B) take an hour or more.

Thanks, sorry to have been inconsiderate with that request I realize it was way to much to ask someone to do, should be able to improvise something with the other coat of arms, won't happen again.

Last edited:
Requesting the number box used in FT-1/LF-LC VGT:

I expected the number #1 to be in the box, too.

Rebumping this, since the original result was missing the #1

Attached you find additionally the number one. As the picture you have provided is low on quality the result of my scan is not the highest quality, too.

Simply add it to @Maninashed number board you already have.

A small personal note on your request: Friendliness and the magic please and thank you word would be highly aprreciated.

Have a great day and please stay safe my good sir!

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-04-17T202626.889 (1).svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 14
Attached you find additionally the number one. As the picture you have provided is low on quality the result of my scan is not the highest quality, too.

Simply add it to @Maninashed number board you already have.

A small personal note on your request: Friendliness and the magic please and thank you word would be highly aprreciated.

Have a great day and please stay safe my good sir!
Thank you; I'll try to merge the number box and the #1 to see if it could fit on my own.

When asking for decals please have a look at this link first.

http://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/

It can search so much better and faster than the in-game search.

If your decal is not listed there, then please provide as clear and as large image as you can in order to help make your decal.

Also bear in mind how SVGs work and try to not ask for detailed photos/anime etc, as these probably won't get done as they take too much time to "convert" and some images are just impossible to do due to the 15kb size limit.
The website seems to be offline or not working anymore. Was working just fine till this morning

Anyone willing to do this image as an SVG that can be uploaded? have been trying to convert, but I keep having an "invalid SVG format" error when attempting.

Thanks!

Attachments

• TiendasPY Logo full quality.png
    TiendasPY Logo full quality.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 12
Back