GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
I've tried to find the number 35 decal online and haven't, any help? Thanks in advance!

4974618076_e9cf4be1ce_b.jpg

Font : Publica slab extra bold italic :)

Attachments

• 35.svg
    2 KB · Views: 11
Hi All

Can anyone please reproduce the GPX forest, GPX store and the numbers for me please?

Sorry for the poor quality

Numbers are incomplete, I can't find what is in the black square in the bottom left.
I found nothing better than your tilted image for Forest and I'm not good enough for handtracing from scratch

Attachments

• 12.svg
    9 KB · Views: 13
  • 40.svg
    8.5 KB · Views: 10
  • gpxstore.svg
    3.5 KB · Views: 11
Numbers are incomplete, I can't find what is in the black square in the bottom left.
I found nothing better than your tilted image for Forest and I'm not good enough for handtracing from scratch
Cheers!

I actually just wanted the numbers cause I made the numberboard already, its the GT world challenge logo at the bottom btw

Hello, looking to get these decals into the game.

sud-planken-seifert-dinkeldein-gmbh-co-kg-1_l.png

Keep it transparent, everything in white but the yellow border around the square should be grey.

faro-logo-white-17.png

Keep this Faro logo as is, but removed the ® symbol from the logo.

Thank you in advance if they're done.

can you please make the below decals for me? many thanks in advance!!!!
first one to be mirrored also?

upload_2020-7-19_10-56-58.png

upload_2020-7-19_10-58-55.png

upload_2020-7-19_11-3-41.png

upload_2020-7-19_10-57-17.png

upload_2020-7-19_11-4-37.png

upload_2020-7-19_10-57-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-19_10-56-12.png
    upload_2020-7-19_10-56-12.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 10
can you please make the below decals for me? many thanks in advance!!!!
first one to be mirrored also?
Here you go. Just flip the first one horizontally in the livery editor to mirror it.

Attachments

• valk2.svg
    8.4 KB · Views: 12
  • valk3.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 11
  • valk4.svg
    1.6 KB · Views: 10
  • valk5.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 10
  • valk6.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 10
  • valk7.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 10
  • valkcom.svg
    3.7 KB · Views: 11
Hello all.
I'm wondering if this Colonial Viper Mk.II from Battlestar Galactica would be do-able? Clear background.

pngguru.com (5).png

There are a couple already up, (and I've used them), but they are lacking detail.

20181029015638.jpg

I had to add quite a bit to it to make it work.
That being said, if some detail (the gradients, lettering, etc.) have to be sacrificed then so be it.

Thanks in advance!

There are Ketel One decals already in game HERE. But I made a better one for you. The first Nolet Label has way too much detail and is not really a viable decal to make. The others are basically just text to path and are really easy to make yourself in Inkscape or similar, but have included those.

Want to thank you again for your time and your help. Thought you might like to see the final result:

upload_2020-7-20_0-8-9.png

Hello all.
I'm wondering if this Colonial Viper Mk.II from Battlestar Galactica would be do-able? Clear background.

There are a couple already up, (and I've used them), but they are lacking detail.

That being said, if some detail (the gradients, lettering, etc.) have to be sacrificed then so be it.

Thanks in advance!
See if this will work for you.

Attachments

• Galactica.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 15
Seems I'm really getting into the requests department but I've been asked to do two Sonic cars with the Saturday cartoon logo and the Sonic 2 logo, I've managed to get the Sat AM logo in black and white but can't compress enough for the colour variations?

Thanks as always in advance and if possible can the Sonic 2 logo be also done in pain black version?

Attachments

• 10273-Sonic-SatAM-logo-Gradient-Version-by-Tobibrocki-1.jpg
    10273-Sonic-SatAM-logo-Gradient-Version-by-Tobibrocki-1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Sonic 2.png
    Sonic 2.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 13
Hello all.

View attachment 941975

View attachment 941974

Thanks in advance!

See if this will work for you.

Hi,
I started vectorizing it this morning before @Maninashed posted his decal.
I finished mine anyway.

Attachments

• Galactica.00.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 13
Seems I'm really getting into the requests department but I've been asked to do two Sonic cars with the Saturday cartoon logo and the Sonic 2 logo, I've managed to get the Sat AM logo in black and white but can't compress enough for the colour variations?

Thanks as always in advance and if possible can the Sonic 2 logo be also done in pain black version?
Just the first gradient one for now.
Edit: Added sonic 2. for @darth_tails

Attachments

• sonicGrads.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
  • sonic2black.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 11
  • sonic2grads.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Need help with getting these decals done, since I can't find them anywhere in the in-game search results.

I am after The Workers S.R.L. on the spoiler.
EdShFfEWkAQo0Mo

And I also need the Fratelli Casiraghi logo as well. The logo is underneath the photo, but try to make it look as close as it appears on this car.
5f11b2e4d0a55.jpg

18620809_1126150000824937_5399200863599300327_o.jpg

Thank you in advance if you are able to get these done.

Reito Group.png

I had a tough time trying to find a decent size picture of this Reito Group logo. If anyone can vector the logo, I'm will be much appreciative.

Back