GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Need some decals for the LEC if you don't mind!
The 'Complete Solutions' in the Endurance logo shouldn't be there if possible.
Cheers! :cheers::gtplanet:

Edit- Would it be possible to have an idbibank.com logo too? Thanks!
IDBI-29-4-19.jpg

1200px-ITC_Limited_Logo.svg.png

amaron-logo.png

TCS-logo.png

products.jpg

Last edited:
Need some decals for the LEC if you don't mind!
The 'Complete Solutions' in the Endurance logo shouldn't be there if possible.
Cheers! :cheers::gtplanet:

Edit- Would it be possible to have an idbibank.com logo too? Thanks!
IDBI-29-4-19.jpg

1200px-ITC_Limited_Logo.svg.png

amaron-logo.png

TCS-logo.png

products.jpg

(Tata & itc found on Wikipedia)

Attachments

• amaron 2.svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8
  • idbibank 2.svg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
  • TATA_Consultancy_Services.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 9
  • endurance.svg
    7.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ITC_Limited_Logo 2.svg
    9.4 KB · Views: 9
Would it be possible for one of you to convert these for me please?

I did find the ABK Beer one, but it looks distorted to me.

Thanks,

Andy

Attachments

• Floatrower logo.gif
    Floatrower logo.gif
    970 bytes · Views: 14
  • ABK-BEER.gif
    ABK-BEER.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 14
  • Floatrower text.gif
    Floatrower text.gif
    767 bytes · Views: 14
  • iQuoto.gif
    iQuoto.gif
    750 bytes · Views: 12
  • MaisyKay.gif
    MaisyKay.gif
    192 bytes · Views: 13
  • LKQ.gif
    LKQ.gif
    524 bytes · Views: 16
  • One.gif
    One.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 16
  • ROKiT_01.gif
    ROKiT_01.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 12
  • ROKiT_02.gif
    ROKiT_02.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 14

Thanks,

Andy
What have you done to those poor images? You'll need to find better ones than that.

And look here first as you may find some of them there. Pretty sure Rokit should be there at least.

What have you done to those poor images? You'll need to find better ones than that.

And look here first as you may find some of them there. Pretty sure Rokit should be there at least.

I did go through all the Rokit decals before asking, but the ones that are black and white the black isn't really black, more of a dark grey which shows when over a black background.

Hopefully these files are a bit better...

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 10
  • ABK-BEER-Logo-White.png
    ABK-BEER-Logo-White.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 7
  • FR_logo.png
    FR_logo.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 9
  • FR_White.png
    FR_White.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 7
  • LKQ.png
    LKQ.png
    2 KB · Views: 11
  • MaisyKay_NEWLogo_White.png
    MaisyKay_NEWLogo_White.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 9
  • website-logo-divi.png
    website-logo-divi.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 8

Thanks,

Andy
Your Abk beer & maisykay files are just white squares.
(LKQ found on wiki)

Edit: Abk beer already available

Attachments

• lkq 2.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 9
  • rokit.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 8
  • iquoto.svg
    4.3 KB · Views: 8
  • floatrowerlogo.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 9
  • floatrowertext.svg
    9.3 KB · Views: 10
  • one 2.svg
    8.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Need some help from GTP's SVG wizards. Got this logo in EPS format and tried to convert myself, but couldn't quite make it with online converts available. I have uploaded the best PNG version I could find as well: It's a logo from the 80s, so it isn't that common.

Note: I have renamed the file to .txt to circumvent the GTP's block on .eps files.

Attachments

• guarana-champagne-logo-vector.png
    guarana-champagne-logo-vector.png
    9 KB · Views: 13
  • guarana-champagne-logo-vector.txt
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Need some help from GTP's SVG wizards. Got this logo in EPS format and tried to convert myself, but couldn't quite make it with online converts available. I have uploaded the best PNG version I could find as well: It's a logo from the 80s, so it isn't that common.

Note: I have renamed the file to .txt to circumvent the GTP's block on .eps files.
Here you go (no gradients though)

Attachments

• guarana 2.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
Gradients. The bane of my existance. Since this will end up on a retro design, it's even better without gradients.

Thanks for the help, it's perfect!
There was 283 objects making up the "gradients" in the eps. I was to slow again (have to plug in the right external drive to my ps5 to test in gtsport). Used a single gradient for leaf and concentric circles for fake radial gradient. Even though you don't need it.

Attachments

• Antartica.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
There was 283 objects making up the "gradients" in the eps. I was to slow again (have to plug in the right external drive to my ps5 to test in gtsport). Used a single gradient for leaf and concentric circles for fake radial gradient. Even though you don't need it.
I was lazier. I deleted all those objects and traced the leaf.. but lost the gradients.

Last edited:

Yeah, it was really way above my pay grade with all those elements. And since you put the effort, I'll find a way to use it - and it'll be available for the whole community later on as well.

Again, thanks for your time, I really appreciate.

Hi guys, I've scrolled through 2600+ decals but couldn't find a France map contour...
I've got an awful headache now! :banghead:

I would need it for the LEC, if someone could get me this with no background please, it would be great.

Attachments

• 102-1028557_carte-de-france-png-carte-france-png.jpg
    102-1028557_carte-de-france-png-carte-france-png.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hi guys, I've scrolled through 2600+ decals but couldn't find a France map contour...
I've got an awful headache now! :banghead:

I would need it for the LEC, if someone could get me this with no background please, it would be great.

Attachments

• franceoutline 2.svg
    9.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I think this could be quite a difficult one to manage, so I don't want to ask someone to go straight into this if it's going to be a real struggle to get it to turn out right.

This is the label for a bottle of Irn Bru 1901:

Coveris-nominated-for-UK-Packaging-Award-1.png

If I can find proper high-res versions of the label, could anyone make decals of it that would be a good enough quality to actually make out the detail when it's on a car? I'd say it would come down to a few components:

- The "Bru'd to the 1901 recipe" bit on the left which should be okay
- The Old and Unimproved bit which would be easy too
- The Irn Bru bit with the Barr's name in the middle
- The 1901 which would have to be a mask decal, because the orange colour there is metallic and I'd need a base layer on the car to do that.
- I'd like to have the blue tab on the right but I don't know if it would be possible to do that and have the writing on it remain legible
- The logo of the man at the top of the label. I imagine this would be the hardest bit and would probably be best done by needing multiple layers to compile the final image, which I'd never ask anyone to do given how much work it would be and how much of a pain it would be to align everything on the car when I'm making a livery

So, any thoughts? I think the first four of those parts would be enough to make a livery I'd be happy with, but if anyone thinks they can do this then let me know and I'll find some better images to work with.

I think this could be quite a difficult one to manage, so I don't want to ask someone to go straight into this if it's going to be a real struggle to get it to turn out right.

This is the label for a bottle of Irn Bru 1901:

Coveris-nominated-for-UK-Packaging-Award-1.png

If I can find proper high-res versions of the label, could anyone make decals of it that would be a good enough quality to actually make out the detail when it's on a car? I'd say it would come down to a few components:

- The "Bru'd to the 1901 recipe" bit on the left which should be okay
- The Old and Unimproved bit which would be easy too
- The Irn Bru bit with the Barr's name in the middle
- The 1901 which would have to be a mask decal, because the orange colour there is metallic and I'd need a base layer on the car to do that.
- I'd like to have the blue tab on the right but I don't know if it would be possible to do that and have the writing on it remain legible
- The logo of the man at the top of the label. I imagine this would be the hardest bit and would probably be best done by needing multiple layers to compile the final image, which I'd never ask anyone to do given how much work it would be and how much of a pain it would be to align everything on the car when I'm making a livery

So, any thoughts? I think the first four of those parts would be enough to make a livery I'd be happy with, but if anyone thinks they can do this then let me know and I'll find some better images to work with.

Looks like this ain't a one-man-show. So I'm gonna start with the "OLD AND UNIMPROVED" element. Have Fun!

Attachments

• SVG_Old unimproved.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Can I please have the following converted to svg.

Thanks in advance...

The text in svg and the Kalff without a background.

schwimmteich-pool.de

Attachments

• s_kallf.png
    s_kallf.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
Back