GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Can you please make decals for the below. I want to do a livery for the local straycat shelter:
Hope it can be done?
Had to split into two decals for cats and text. Duplicate and replace for alignment. Also cat picture without foreground for more color choices.

Attachments

• Cat Shelter pic.svg
    11.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Cat Shelter.svg
    7 KB · Views: 11
  • Cat ShelterNoBack.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Cat ShelterText.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Cat ShelterUrl.svg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
It looks brilliant, I can work with that. Thank you ever so much mate, you are saving me once again these days, what a legend! Thanks for you time mate I really appreciate it! Cheers!

*Edit* My livery is now done thanks to your contribution, here’s a glance of it:
Found the following, probably the correct one after all. Different year? but mostly the same.
623ad1a704901a8ecac790b981f21862.jpg

Hey could someone please make a decal for me? Need it ASAP. Could you please change the black writing to white writing please? Thank you.

Attachments

• F8C5D663-7652-4109-9DB7-36F4B1AB2169.jpeg
    F8C5D663-7652-4109-9DB7-36F4B1AB2169.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 13
Found the following, probably the correct one after all. Different year? but mostly the same.

This is rather nice! Basically this particular chassis #18R ran only 2 races in 1996 and 1 in 1997, all in Brazil. Chassis #18R was used as a spare car at Team Bigazzi SRL. The livery I did in GT Sport is from the 2 Hours of Curitiba. The art work you found could possibly be from the 1997 race, but more likely it is just an advert art work from that time because the livery never actually had the blue bit under the Hollywood sponsorship. Unfortunately the only pictures available are from the 1996 2 Hours of Curitiba. :cheers:

5620594666860742145_23.jpg

gettyimages-130014204-2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
Hello friends, It is me again bothering you with yet another SVG request for a yet another McLaren F1 GTR. This time the it’s the last decal I need to finish chassis #02R from Suzuka 1995. Unfortunately I couldn’t find a better picture of the logo I need so here it is..
Thank you so much for the time and effort you guys put in this :cheers:

Attachments

• AD5D9C68-FBD5-49C0-AFEE-B307D34A5D9F.jpeg
    AD5D9C68-FBD5-49C0-AFEE-B307D34A5D9F.jpeg
    1.8 KB · Views: 15
Hello friends, It is me again bothering you with yet another SVG request for a yet another McLaren F1 GTR. This time the it’s the last decal I need to finish chassis #02R from Suzuka 1995. Unfortunately I couldn’t find a better picture of the logo I need so here it is..
Thank you so much for the time and effort you guys put in this :cheers:
I found slightly better pics here : https://www.idingpower-confidential.jp/

Attachments

• idingpower.svg
    3.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi All,

Not sure why I'm getting a failed file error when uploading here,
Saved as optimised SVG and ran through SVGOMG but won't work

Please help

Regards,

Attachments

• SSBB-2021s2Green-NB.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 13
  • SSBB-2021s2Magenta-NB.svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 14
Hi All,

Not sure why I'm getting a failed file error when uploading here,
Saved as optimised SVG and ran through SVGOMG but won't work

Please help

Regards,
Opened and saved using my vector software then SVGOMG. Don't know what went wrong for you

Attachments

• SSBB-2021s2Green-NB 2.svg
    14 KB · Views: 12
  • SSBB-2021s2Magenta-NB 2.svg
    14 KB · Views: 8
Opened and saved using my vector software then SVGOMG. Don't know what went wrong for you
Many thanks again, not sure if I'm doing something wrong with other options in inkscape or in the SVGOMG thats causing my issues

Many thanks again, not sure if I'm doing something wrong with other options in inkscape or in the SVGOMG thats causing my issues
Make sure you are using the xerocho version of SVGOMG. Some settings can upset GTSPORT Use the [reset all] at the bottom. I turn the compare gzipped option off so that it shows final file size and pretty well stick to the precision slider.

In Inkscape click [object] then [objects] it should give you a small window of all paths and groups. I personally have this window docked and open at all times. The one that I think may be causing trouble was the black background, somehow it was named layer. It should be named path with a number after it or rect with a number if made with the the rectangle tool. In the objects list I just doubled clicked the name layer and called it path999 (any number is OK as long as it is not used by another object). Saved it then ran it through SVGOMG and it was green ticked as a decal upload.

Is Inkscape the only program you are using? or are some elements made in another program then opened in Inkscape? I can't seem to be able to replicate the error in naming convention.

Is Inkscape the only program you are using? or are some elements made in another program then opened in Inkscape? I can't seem to be able to replicate the error in naming convention.
I think this might be the issue, I just use photopea.com to draw the shapes quickly and save as an svg then when I get home I load up my laptop with inkscape and upload the svg and resave

I think this might be the issue, I just use photopea.com to draw the shapes quickly and save as an svg then when I get home I load up my laptop with inkscape and upload the svg and resave
By the way the font for your ssbb lettering is Infinite Justice. straight and leaning available HERE.
You can just type it into Inkscape, adjust the font. Then [path] [object to path]. Ungroup then combine letters of same color to keep file size down.

I am trying to put these into SVG files, but I cannot find the specific font used for them. If anyone can find the font for me so I can make these into SVG files, then that would be a massive help!

P1040437.png

P1040430.png

Attachments

• fightlikejalil.svg
    788 bytes · Views: 12
  • tljcfurl.svg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hi guys. Hoping you can help me out with some number boards.

5053110327678369816_1.png
5053110328078925840_1.png
7278477817288884752_1.png
8359345017852035584_1.png

Would it be possible to to replace the Autobacs and red background with the ARL logo and a white background? Also, replace the blue text at the bottom with the Super GT Logo? If you could do this with both white and yellow number boards I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys. Hoping you can help me out with some number boards.

Would it be possible to to replace the Autobacs and red background with the ARL logo and a white background? Also, replace the blue text at the bottom with the Super GT Logo? If you could do this with both white and yellow number boards I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Hope the substitutes are the size you want.

Attachments

• ARL white.svg
    7.1 KB · Views: 12
  • ARL yellow.svg
    7.2 KB · Views: 13
Can anyone get this Bathurst 6 Hour logo transparent, but keep the white inside the Hi-Tec Oils logo? And also keep the date at the bottom since I can move it around afterwards.

logo.png

some magician over here who can help me out with this?

can't get it done,always ending to big and i'm not skilled enough to make several parts of them.

2020110976851761.png

CdBT12PWwAA9KeD.jpg:large

without the rally team

would be much appreciated ,
regards.

I'm afraid I can only find small samples, but would it be possible to create this Kamei logo, please?

kamei-tyo-8037.jpg

Back