GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hey guys,

A co-worker passed away this week and I want to make a tribute livery for him. Our company logo is 15.5kb, can someone help me shrink it .5kb and upload it here to the forums for me? Many thanks in advance!

Jerome

Attachments

• JetReportsLogo.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 14
Hey guys,

A co-worker passed away this week and I want to make a tribute livery for him. Our company logo is 15.5kb, can someone help me shrink it .5kb and upload it here to the forums for me? Many thanks in advance!

Jerome

Easy enough to knock the file size down as it had lots of unnecessary nodes, sadly some of them weren't closed properly which messes with the uploader and needed fixing.

Anyway, tested it as far as uploading it, but not tested it in game.

Attachments

• JetReportsLogo1.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 10
Easy enough to knock the file size down as it had lots of unnecessary nodes, sadly some of them weren't closed properly which messes with the uploader and needed fixing.

Anyway, tested it as far as uploading it, but not tested it in game.

Awesome sauce, thank you. I realized I forgot to ask if someone could also crop out the blue logo into a separate svg too?
whistling2.gif.a4297648926cc0d570321f2611ca5083.gif

Jerome

Does anyone know what this company is (rainbow behind text) on the 1985 Paris-Dakar number plate? I've googled and re-googled "vsd" a hundred times but cannot figure out which company that logo belongs to! Any ideas, and/or premade vectors? Thanks!

Attachments

• 1985 Paris- Dakar rally. Mercedes 280GE.jpg
    1985 Paris- Dakar rally. Mercedes 280GE.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 11
Does anyone know what this company is (rainbow behind text) on the 1985 Paris-Dakar number plate? I've googled and re-googled "vsd" a hundred times but cannot figure out which company that logo belongs to! Any ideas, and/or premade vectors? Thanks!
It is a french people magazine called VSD (for Vendredi-Samedi-Dimanche). Their logo changed several times but here it the version you're looking for.
Also the red text besides VSD is another french sport magazine : l'Equipe.

Attachments

• vsd old logo.jpg
    vsd old logo.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 20
  • equipe logo.jpg
    equipe logo.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 16
HI Guys, when someone has time could you convert these text into SVG format, for a Retro Rally cross beetle.

Attachments

• JB1.PNG
    JB1.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 13
  • jb2.PNG
    jb2.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
  • jb3.PNG
    jb3.PNG
    1.2 KB · Views: 13
  • jb4.PNG
    jb4.PNG
    484 bytes · Views: 13
also does any one think they could upload my Avatar for me, be kool to have this as my Avatar in GT Sport also

Attachments

• kavinsky.jpg
    kavinsky.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi guys, could someone translate this into SVG and decent quality please? :cheers::D

Attachments

• alpha prime lungo nero bordo bianco.png
    alpha prime lungo nero bordo bianco.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 13

Latest Posts

Back