GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
  • 877,380 views
@Klaidheamhmor This one:

INA_Assitalia-logo-FBDD6BCE55-seeklogo.com.png
 
Here is the Audi top service and more bonnet shapes. Think that's nearly it. Let us know if I skipped any.
Thanks @Maninashed :cheers:. That's it for now as is. I won't force you, but it would be cool if could upload those LMS Numbers 0 - 9, because no one has yet. Thanks again M8:), really appreciate all of it! :cheers:
 
y u no use circle shape in blue, a smaller circle shape in the car's color and fill in a blue peugeot logo? 💡

Naaa... i want the real one. :P And because of the color too. :)
 
Seems like someones too lazy and want everything Juuuuuuust so. Haha. Nah just kidding man, but seriously it shouldn't be hard and too time consuming to do so "manually" :p
 
Seems like someones too lazy and want everything Juuuuuuust so. Haha. Nah just kidding man, but seriously it shouldn't be hard and too time consuming to do so "manually" :p

The problem is this:

And because of the color too

I want to insert my Peugeot RCZ with the color "Blanc Banquaise" (still i don't have it for now), but you can't put that color on decal, only solid colors if i don't mistake.
 
@ShadowPeter That SVG I created and linked there can be color changed, BTW, if you want it lighter/darker. As for the design, from looking at the picture you linked, it literally looks like just the Peugeot logo inside a circle, unless I'm missing something in the picture.
 
Just create a thin circle as an svg then ;)
 
@ShadowPeter Then just do the closest one, or better yet use one of the custom colors and use the white car paint as decals. voila :)
 
Colors are going to vary anyway depending on what kind of TV/monitor you're playing on, and what TV/monitor you create the decal on. So that color may look one way to me but another way to you.
 
Colors are going to vary anyway depending on what kind of TV/monitor you're playing on, and what TV/monitor you create the decal on. So that color may look one way to me but another way to you.
And that's why it's always a good idea to color match a color, then it wouldn't matter. ;)
 
Thanks @Maninashed :cheers:. That's it for now as is. I won't force you, but it would be cool if could upload those LMS Numbers 0 - 9, because no one has yet. Thanks again M8:), really appreciate all of it! :cheers:
Ended up going with Katrika bold as the font. It seemed to match the 3's and 9's tails better than Arial font.
So included is 0-9 leaning left and 0-9 leaning right.
 

Attachments

I'm sure this will be (over)done, but it hasn't yet, so can someone make the Red Bull X2011 Prototype livery on the X2014?

gran_turismo_red_bull_x2011_prototype_by_gt6_garage-d7d0a1o.jpg
 
Can someone please make a decal of a wheel and tire with center lock? I want to place it over the front wheel cover on the Red Bull X Junior
 
Back