GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.29/1.30)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 192 comments
I have a feeling that there are few new decals too. Not sure but I don't recall that all of them were here before.

My friend with NAT Type 3 finally managed to join my lobbies. They seem to have fixed some network incompatibilities in lobbies.
Mh... Knowing PD online servers since the beginning of GT5P, I'm doubtful that they work so hard trying to fix that kind of issues...

It may be me, but on the latest update (v 1.30) I think the replays are smoother than before. I could always see a little bit of jerkyness, but I don't notice any now!

My friend with NAT Type 3 finally managed to join my lobbies. They seem to have fixed some network incompatibilities in lobbies.

I hope this is true. In the private league I'm in, we've had so many race-ruining desync issues that likely are caused by network configs.

Don't use fixed room ownership and they should be able to join you every time.👍

Actually it's the opposite. Fixed ownership allows NAT Type 3 to connect :)

Downside is that if the host loses connection, the lobby closes instead of transferring ownership to another player.

Update 1.30 has changed the Pit Stop Emtry sequence for the Barcelona Circuit. It also moved the Pit Crew position so that the Translator-san is obscured (alongside with the sequence itself).

It is now harder, if not impossible, to see the Translator-san face. So why did you put him there in the first place, PD?

Back