GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.36/1.37)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 66 comments
Looks like PD has implemented some kind of temporary mileage-based engine wear to combat money exploits.

I set up my 24-hour rubber band grind last night, wake up to find that at roughly lap 700, (after 11 hours in 1st place) my car experienced a ~25mph loss which was increasing my lap times by ~10 seconds. This would equate to about ~1500 miles of driving.

I need to do more testing, but even when driving the car manually, the top speed loss was unequivocally there. Maybe someone else can help me verify this.

H pattern users: shifting into a gear that doesn't exist will put the car into neutral, rather than engaging it into the highest gear again.

Example: going into 6th gear on a 5 speed will put it in 5th again prior to the patch. After patch, putting it into 6th will engage neutral.

Has anyone else's race music gone on to a straight playlist since this update or is it just me? Battlecry > Dis Generation > The Answer > The Dancer > 5OUL ON D!SPLAY > Wicked > AL1VE is getting really tedious

H pattern users: shifting into a gear that doesn't exist will put the car into neutral, rather than engaging it into the highest gear again.

Example: going into 6th gear on a 5 speed will put it in 5th again prior to the patch. After patch, putting it into 6th will engage neutral.
Is it clear whether the change is in 1.36 or 1.37?

Looks like PD has implemented some kind of temporary mileage-based engine wear to combat money exploits.

I set up my 24-hour rubber band grind last night, wake up to find that at roughly lap 700, (after 11 hours in 1st place) my car experienced a ~25mph loss which was increasing my lap times by ~10 seconds. This would equate to about ~1500 miles of driving.

I need to do more testing, but even when driving the car manually, the top speed loss was unequivocally there. Maybe someone else can help me verify this.
You means drive the Tomahawk X VGT?

Back