GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.40)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by RACECAR, Jun 27, 2019.

1. George Jakob

George Jakob

Yes i do beliave its worth of staying imo.

2. MIE1992

MIE1992

Then hopefully they can provide some weight stats or something - whatever it'd need to be in the N-series.

George Jakob likes this.
  3. George Jakob

George Jakob

I want a better system for road cars in general.

4. MIE1992

MIE1992

You don't think the idea of "sub-classes" could work? I think it could, where the N-series system stays, but most events would limit players to a specific selection of cars within an N-series class. For example, an N100 race that limits players to kei cars. And when BoP is on but settings are disabled, I'd also prohibit "inter-class cars" - like how some N300 cars can go into N400 or N200, and so on - unless settings were enabled, either for all possible settings, or that particular section of tuning.

Project_Crimson likes this.
  5. George Jakob

George Jakob

I would prefer a better PP system to be honest.

Project_Crimson likes this.
  6. talhaONE

talhaONE (Banned)

Rx500, Sfr racing Concept and Miura bertone prototype are concept too but they belong to N class. Ft-1 should belong to n500 not gr.x.

7. KayX23

KayX23

Guess it's Group X because you cannot tune it

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  8. andrewhake

andrewhake

This isn't true at all. This isn't how it works at all. The car has had full highly detailed subdividable model since it was added to GT Sport.

9. emula

emula

I was talking about the Mazda NA Roadster. The only full lod model is the open top one that you can see in scape mode and in the livery editor. The ingame model and the photomode on track model (both closed top) aren't at full lod

10. George Jakob

George Jakob

Those should go in group X too like it or not (besides the Miura because its a car that went into production ) thats according to thair (PD's ) ideal system not mine.

11. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

It's not the correct thread to talk about it, but here's my opinion...

It was categorized into Gr.X because its spec is COMPLETELY UNKNOWN ON THE SURFACE. (Shown like "---PS")
    Maybe the cars in GTS can't be categorized into Gr.N without a clear spec.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  12. talhaONE

talhaONE (Banned)

Its stats are clear actually. If you try to enter a open lobby race with regulations less then the car stats you will see car is 486hp and 1320kg. So they are not unclear they are just hidden.

Same trick also works for Lm55 VGT which is 791hp and 830kg.

13. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

Yup, I know it can be revealed, but it's kept secret.

Besides, FT-1 can't be tuned at all, except the tires, TCS and brake balance.
    I think it's one of the reasons.

14. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

The FT1 was supposed to be N500... they released the after teaser pics showing that. Be that as it may its a part of their history they dont want to rehash so I feel it'll disappear after this era. I would guess N500 is optimistic.

The cliffnotes is that the FT1 was supposed to be the new Supra... it was released as a static mockup back in 2014 and I'm not sure they ever had a running example... ie. never had an engine or gearbox mounted. Toyota did their sums and after the Subaru BRZ partnership they decided to go with BMW for the A90 Supra.

So therefore the FT1 is at best, an evolutionary dead end that is an interesting footnote in Toyota history but that's it. I'm sure Toyota would love for us to forget the FT1 ever existed and just focus on the BMW Supra.