GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.45/1.46)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 69 comments
Someone noticed that after 1.46 the spray efects drops of the other cars on our cars windshield are dissapeard???it was perfect before.

And the Grass effects When the car off the road are been reduce a lot.before,the grass fall from the Wheels for 5 or 6 seconds.now ,only 1 esconde or less.

I think is a bug like was the exhaust.

Someone noticed it?

Anyone mention the Gr.1 Fuji GT League Endurance, change in time? I remember it being at Noon. I notice it's now at 17:15. I don't mean the Group 1 Cup Race 3, as that's at 06:15. Granted, I haven't played the endurance event in months.

Anyone mention the Gr.1 Fuji GT League Endurance, change in time? I remember it being at Noon. I notice it's now at 17:15. I don't mean the Group 1 Cup Race 3, as that's at 06:15. Granted, I haven't played the endurance event in months.
Nope, it hasn't changed, at least not in the last couple updates. I have a replay of this race saved on my gallery, from July, and the race was at 17:15.

Has been added to Dragon Trail Seaside (l & ll) one more lap with different camera angles. Before it was just 2 laps.

(It may have already been added in previous updates because I just realized today).

Last edited:
Definitely,grass particle effects has been reduced after 1.46...

I can say spray drops of the other cars in the windshield too...

I hope its a bug.

Before,the grass pull of from the tires varios seconds...nos,disssapeard ver quicly

Definitely,grass particle effects has been reduced after 1.46...

I can say spray drops of the other cars in the windshield too...

I hope its a bug.

Before,the grass pull of from the tires varios seconds...nos,disssapeard ver quicly

Not a bug, just optimization. In order to add features, they have to take away other features to keep from lag and FPS drops.
Those nifty graphics are insuring that the game is running at the edge of processing power.

I'm not sure when they had changed it, but the top speed of Ford GT40 Mark I is now higher.
...But strangely enough, looks like the gear ratio got no change before and after the update.
Only the top speed had been changed.

Before (From a YouTube clip):
FB49BC74-A46E-43D3-AD92-EFA4E5ECFDED.png

After:
EHPvis9U4AEb8fe

Edit:
I'm sorry, but this might be a bug... (So it means this is on a wrong thread.)
If you change the transmission of this car and set the gear ratio the same as the stock one, the speed range of each gear becomes the same as pre-update one.
EHTQrfhU0AAPp4_

Last edited:
Back