GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.56)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 40 comments
You still could change the cars' speed in scapes when you turn panning shot on, then turn it off.
It was fixed maybe via this update.

I'm not sure if these are due to 1.56 or not but they have popped up just recently.

When starting an FIA race, I am no longer able to flash my lights or turn my wheels at the introductory stage.

In addition, the brakes feel quite "numb" and the rumbles in my rim don't work while in the race. They work prior in the warm up phase, but when qualifying and the race starts, they no longer work. This also happens in the daily races.
I am using the DD1 PS4 version with the F1 rim.

Keith.

I'm not sure if these are due to 1.56 or not but they have popped up just recently.

When starting an FIA race, I am no longer able to flash my lights or turn my wheels at the introductory stage.

In addition, the brakes feel quite "numb" and the rumbles in my rim don't work while in the race. They work prior in the warm up phase, but when qualifying and the race starts, they no longer work. This also happens in the daily races.

Keith.
Did some races yesterday and I can confirm that it is still possible to flash your light, turn your wheels during the pre-race scene.

I can confirm this. Maybe someone has the time what nice decals we have got. Always highly appreciated!

I looked through the stock shape and pattern decals 2 days ago and didn't see anything that stuck out to me as new. What exactly did you confirm?

Car Thumbnail Ver.1.55 vs. Ver.1.56
Ver.1.55 is brighter, and Ver.1.56 is darker (more natural).

Brightness Difference Between Those Two
(The background brightnesses are the same.)
EShNCyDUcAEosA1

Last edited:

Keith.

I also noticed this the other day when we were doing a few practice races for our lobby series. The first time I could not flash lights or move the tires but in our second practice race everything worked as normal.. seems to be a glitch or something with no pattern as to when it will happen and it's the only issue we had.
This definitely wasn't present before the last update that I have ever noticed. Other than that I can't give anymore Information on this issue.

Was watching a stream and noticed that a recent update, not sure which one exactly, has brought race replays back into the main menu attract mode rotation. They used to be there at launch but one of the very first updates got rid of them. You can see an example in this video at 8:50:

Was watching a stream and noticed that a recent update, not sure which one exactly, has brought race replays back into the main menu attract mode rotation. They used to be there at launch but one of the very first updates got rid of them. You can see an example in this video at 8:50:

Its called "race demo" in settings and its always there since start. Maybe you just set it off and then on again at some point.

Back