GT Sport Update 1.16 Arrives

• Thread starter DJShadesUK
  • 398 comments
Anybody got any news on the Fanatec CSL Elite? Any bugs or glitches with it? Loss of FF, etc?

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is there an improvement in the amount of detail in the ffb? I noticed yesterday when I took the e30 m3 around the nordschleife that I got a lot more nuances and info through the wheel than previously. I especially noticed how I could feel the front dipping down and hooking up on the inside of the fast left-hander at Kallenhard. Either the ffb profile for the e30 is much better than other cars, or they did more than just fix the ffb issue.

I'm a t500 user btw

Is it just me, or is there an improvement in the amount of detail in the ffb? I noticed yesterday when I took the e30 m3 around the nordschleife that I got a lot more nuances and info through the wheel than previously. I especially noticed how I could feel the front dipping down and hooking up on the inside of the fast left-hander at Kallenhard. Either the ffb profile for the e30 is much better than other cars, or they did more than just fix the ffb issue.

I'm a t500 user btw

How does the FFB feel now after 1.17?

Back