GT Sport Update 1.16 Arrives

• Thread starter DJShadesUK
  • 398 comments
I had read this post so I went to go update the game as soon as possible but it was only a few mb so I'm sure this wasnt intentional for it to be a reinstallation

How can you BoP anything which never raced in real races, so nobody has any telemetry etc data about it?
It's easy to dream design car which would kick all asses around, but make it happen, well that's another story.
Anyway the patch size was indeed 100M or so for me too, so something might have changed since morning
But PD did make it happen. While the balance isn't well-and-truly 100% (as it's constantly being adjusted), it is reliable enough for fair racing.

Basically a glitch in Sony's servers was forcing redownload and install of all previous patches. This appeara to be fixed now, and you should only have a 100MB patch to deal with.

So, if one were to HAVE downloaded and installed the 10GB update file...what should said person do about that? Would you recommend delete the game files and redownload/install or just run with it?

Schwen_108 just run with it. As some have posted previously, it merely deletes the previous files and re-installs them. You are not losing any space on your harddrive. I downloaded the large file and that was my experience.

Keith.

Comparison between the hand positions from pre-patch and now in 1.16. Seems nothing has changed, at least for the SLS.
-
Pre patch
-

pO21nXe.png

-
Post patch
-

BXKoQmB.png

Why was you expecting it to change?
I think in one of the cars the left arm position looks weird when turning to the right (like the "drivers" arm has suddenly moved to almost the middle of the chest). There was a capture of it somewhere but I can't remember if it was this thread or another?

Why was you expecting it to change?
Saw somebody mention that hand positions for a lot of cars were fixed and that it no longer looks like a soccer mum (lol), so I did a little comparison and posted the results here for anybody curious.

EDIT: Found the post.
Guys, hand placement for most cars have been fixed. You no longer drive like a soccer mum on the way to soccer training.

My bad guys. I was more than positive the hand animations looked less akward after the patch. Could all be in my head lol.

Schwen_108 just run with it. As some have posted previously, it merely deletes the previous files and re-installs them. You are not losing any space on your harddrive. I downloaded the large file and that was my experience.

Keith.
Thank you Keith, I was looking through the previous posts trying to find it, but I've got to be incognito about it since I'm normally only on here at my work :P

I think in one of the cars the left arm position looks weird when turning to the right (like the "drivers" arm has suddenly moved to almost the middle of the chest). There was a capture of it somewhere but I can't remember if it was this thread or another?
Are you talking about the M3 E30?

OpTzEMT.jpg

Two good news!
1. T500(v43) is working again!
2. ff strenght dont reset anymore! --NOT FIXED!!

YAAAY :dopey::cheers: edit: BOOO!!!

EDIT: ff strenght bug is not fixed, still resets to default in Online/Lobby Races

Yeah my t500rs works but the force feed back is weak AF!! Even cranked up to 10 still very underwhelming!! Def not fixed!!!!

Back