GT Sport Update 1.50 Arrives, With New Lewis Hamilton Content and the Return of Ruf

Were you able to complete the GR Supra survey that expired November 30th? If you did, you'll receive the car with special livery. As for buying the car itself, the survey was unclear if the car will be in Brand Central on the 16th.
Yes I did the survey all good

Good to hear. Wish they gave you creative control with the video Tutorial before going online because man, I'm not sure who thought "Makes you look bad" would be incentive enough to make people not crash others our of the way :lol:

It would’ve been ideal if I could have had the opportunity to do alter those scripts, but a number of factors (primarily time as I had the whole game to voice at that point) prevented me. It’s one of those things and if I’m honest, I don’t think people would be quite as interested had the script not been the way it was, so it’s been good for recognition if nothing else! :lol:

So far only the 86 just felt meh but again it's a 86 so my enjoyment wasn't gonna be big.
Regardless it is one of the most fun car pack and not expensive.
GT League wise, i enjoy using the m3 as it is not as powerful as the m4 but gives me some fun challenge.

I really wonder if they will make a rx in gr.4 category with the incoming new gt3 concept .
I'd definitely would join Mazda if they go full rotary in the new FIA season.

I've only taken the RUF the M3 and the Amemiya RX7 out against the N400/500 Gr.4 crew.

The RUF even with a tune is kind of oversteery even with only 440hp. It is a winner though and will do most of the competition if you can master the handling.

The Amemiya again with a tune is skittish... doesnt suffer worn tyres and tends to get upset by curbs. The handling is great though again slightly drifty but you can drift into corners and its not that kind of pendulum oversteer you get in the RUF or 911s...

The M3 I'm unconvinced. As yet untuned but with 440hp and 1,350kg it feels like a Mustang.... it strangely feels heavy and the motor doesnt tend to do much except up top.

Not a huge fan of the M3/M4's in this game for some reason. The V8 I dont mind but the six and the E30 tends to be slightly hard work against everyone else.

Still, give us the e36.

Took the E46 to St. Croix. Love this car. Far less capable than the E90, which I like (although I do miss the sound of the V8). Style wise, my favorite generation of BMW vehicles, especially the interiors.

Skip to 1:02 for the VR hotlap:

I just did the Monza x2019 Endurance. It was easy, in fact too easy, if you get a few practice laps in before and get used the way the x2019 works. I always get a culture shock given we're so used to the way close wheel cars drive. The brakes you can drop well into the corner.

I finished 30 secs plus at the end.. would be closer to 45 secs but the last 8 laps I just sunday drove to the finish line.

I used a HSG tune, RS and a 330km/h final drive. I short shifted the whole way and you end up saving lots of fuel.

If you redline it, expect 8 laps... I got between 10-12 laps per tank. I also did not accelerate too much in 1st gear... use 2nd and the tyres will last the stints.

I fueled up lap 11 and 22... claimed lead around lap 15 and I did a lot of just following the leader to conserve fuel. Which worked out as I had heaps at the end.

I think the usual thing happened that I started with a 40 sec interval, it got blown out to 50 secs and then it all went downhill for the opposition as their performance fell off a cliff. From the looks of it they cant sustain much over 300km/h as if their diff is too low. That makes it easy for you as you should be able to do 325km/h or so in slipstream.

That was ~45 mins with two stops!

Tried the e46 with a hsg tune and it transforms the car. Corners flat, less bounce less ride like a 320d...

Still needs a bit of ring the 3.2 to go - but as long as you keep near the red you're ahead of the 300/400 crowd.

I drive the M cars back to back at the Nord TT. Starting with the E30 through the M4.

All early M3s felt solid. Planted. Communicated more with my DS4 inputs. The M4 felt like a wild child on ice skates.

Nothing to do with how much faster the M4 is. The whole steering and lack of grip, was way different than the "feeling" with the other three cars.

Back