• 2,529 comments
Forza6
xQRZ7iO.png

Forza7
lAvHe9l.png

3B5GCm8.png
TME7b6Y.png
shEh769.png

the 60 fps solid leaves a lot of traces on Forza 7 .. in motion or by far everything is fine but as soon as we get closer to look at some details this seriously degrades ..

The beta ran a near locked 60 FPS on the pro as well.
With no dynamic TOD or dynamic weather and a smaller grid.

SMS sacrificed visual fidelity for a near 60fps on the PS4 Pro (it may drop 1 to 2 frames), allowing dynamic TOD, dynamic weather and a larger grid.

PD sacrificed dynamic TOD, dynamic weather and a larger grid for a near 60fps on the PS4 Pro (it may drop 1 to 2 frames), allowing for greater visual fidelity.

They are both valid design choices, some will be happy with one over the other, personally I'm going to get to experience both.

Fanboy's excuses are that this is always a beta version
Do you know that you do not dramatically improve graphics from the beta version of this time?

Yes, under ideal conditions. Let's see how well it does with a full grid in the pouring rain at night before we draw any conclusions. They have made their trade-offs as well, with no dynamic time or weather.

You're moving goalposts now. The screenshots were not under said conditions and 60fps.

If you are going to do this the least you could do is not use a youtube video screenshot to judge image quality lmao

Also you aren't fooling anyone with those high end PC shots. It would be more informative if you posted the specs in such case.

Damn, looks rough.

lcA6UBq.png

From that video, the constant letting go of the wheel hand movement when he turns the wheel is pretty weird but the movement on the shiftknob is a nice touch

are you sure?

beta
sXWaeN.jpg

recent build (not final)
tPGqGz.png

Just beta is too crucial, has not changed dramatically?
Besides, there is no condition of rain, and can you stabilize the frame rate?

https://www.gamespark.jp/article/2016/05/23/66033.html
---では解像度は1080pで60fpsで確定ですか?
---So the resolution is fixed at 60 fps at 1080p?

山内氏:確定と言うか、今はまだ60フレーム切っているところがありますから今後はそれを直していくようにします。僕自身はそう(1080pで60fps稼働)じゃないとゲームじゃねえだろと思っていますから(笑)

Yamauchi:I say definite or now I still have 60 frames off, so I will fix it in the future. I am thinking that I'm not a game unless myself (running at 1080p 60 fps) (laugh)

Forza 7 has lots of tracks that are the same than F6 with improved light mood and skyboxes, it's silly to expect that they completely revamp them.
Dubai is their crown jewel because it's all new,

As for the marshalls, that's just a design decision. Their environment lead artist think on the big frame, doesn't matter if they repeat as long as they populate. GTS lead thinks they are a detail to consider, probably because there are broadcast cameras showing them, so they don't repeat closely and are all detailed. The 2D version in Forza serves the same purpose while being less taxing. But the 3D ones aren't that much less detailed than GTS's (other than GTS's separate fingers, polygon overkill).

Personally for me it looks unrealistic and graphically poor..Forza just have hdr to improve lightning effect in the sky and thats all..
Yeah, that looks absolutely terrible....:rolleyes:

That image is not "HDR", it's just overexposed, normal 8-bit sRGB.
What you'd see in HDR is closer to the SDR image, but with the "intensity in contrast" of the overexposed one.
Dark areas would be really dark, bright would be briiiight, yet you wouldn't lose all the color/detail in the clouds, you'd see even more nuances.

Back