GT Sport will be at Pax East

• Thread starter TJ13
  • 47 comments
You wait and you wait and you wait, and then you get a half arsed game

Not fun for any fan of the series especially when you see the competition turn out one game after the other that does deliver.

Here's a thought, why don't you take the time you spend hanging around waiting for a GT, and spend it playing the other games. 💡

The answer was right in front of you this whole time! :lol:

Here's a thought, why don't you take the time you spend hanging around waiting for a GT, and spend it playing the other games. 💡

The answer was right in front of you this whole time! :lol:
Anno 2012 baby when I got sick and tired of waiting for DLC and updates for GT5.. :sly:
Doesn't mean I can't feel sorry for those ultra loyal GT fans that are still in that position (Yes they are still out there). But I agree they should jump ship if they can.

I'm at PAX and took a quick video of someone else playing.

Looks like a little painting, their eye candy will taste great you got to give PD that at least. Not sure but it might be that it's a bit over saturated but that could be the recording too.

ps. Are they using laserscanned data now for all their real life circuits? Haven't read that actually.

What are you trying to get at here?

That the builds maybe different from one event to the other. Just like what we see now may be different when the "beta" gets going.

While there is no actual build number in any of these things which we don't actually know if it's the same or not but one can guess that if they are actually working on it the build numbers are probably different.

Maybe the netcode is working?

That the builds maybe different from one event to the other. Just like what we see now may be different when the "beta" gets going.

While there is no actual build number in any of these things which we don't actually know if it's the same or not but one can guess that if they are actually working on it the build numbers are probably different.

Maybe the netcode is working?

I am unable to answer that. I don't know as much as you or the next person whether the builds were different.

There is a build number at the bottom right whilst in the menu. Check @Yinato 's video from 0-42 seconds.

Back