GT Sport's N300 Sport Mode Race Becomes One-Make Civic Type R Event

This was one of the reasons that this is the first GT that I haven't bought on release or even intend to buy. When I saw the car list and classes, there didn't appear to be good logic involved. Which was imperative for an online centric game. A good example is heavily modified Bugatti Veyron, so it could find a race where it is more expensive than the rest of the starting grid combined. Not even taking into account the other tuned specials and concepts sharing grids with real production and racing cars.

Last edited:
This was one of the reasons that this is the first GT that I haven't bought on release or even intend to buy. When I saw the car list and classes, there didn't appear to be good logic involved. Which was imperative for an online centric game. A good example is heavily modified Bugatti Veyron, so it could find a race where it is more expensive than the rest of the starting grid combined. Not even taking into account the other tuned specials and concepts sharing grids with real production and racing cars.

On the opposite side there's the Atenza. It all works out in the end.

On the opposite side there's the Atenza. It all works out in the end.

UGH! Don't remind me. I was hoping of being gifted of at least one Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, McLaren or Aston until the last day of the demo. Instead I got a bloody Atenza.:banghead:

damn. I became curious how's corvette managing in its league then?
I've already signed contract with Chevy and got Corvette Gr.3 and 4 just because I drive Chevy in real life.

Last edited:
I’ve said this before, and it seems to turn out that way. GTS’s success depends to a significant extent on how good its BoP’s are.

And I’m afraid that PD have not sufficiently realised that.

I’ve said this before, and it seems to turn out that way. GTS’s success depends to a significant extent on how good its BoP’s are.

And I’m afraid that PD have not sufficiently realised that.

Good ol' Performance Points issues. I'm surprised cars weren't flat out banned from certain categories but, as you said, probably didn't realize that.

What's wrong with the Atenza? :(

Nothing. :P

No I really do like the little thing.

Good ol' Performance Points issues. I'm surprised cars weren't flat out banned from certain categories but, as you said, probably didn't realize that.

Nothing. :P

No I really do like the little thing.
Whew! It's pretty much the only car making me buy the game.

lol, funy thing is that this is happening in my local track also.. everyone is driving BMW's :D it is a good car after all..

and it was fun race actually, because noobs could not drive that FR BMW fast, but FF cars just cant keep up with (and they have heavy understeer) while the turning angle of BMW's was perfect.. I got some amazing victories there while sliding all over the place :D

kind of like how the GR.4 race has turned into a 4C one make race

Did that race last night, got 3rd position in qualifying and finished 3rd in the race in the McLaren. 1st place was a 458 and 2nd was the Mazda :P. Fun, clean race :).

However it was my first whiff of the Sport mode (good first impression btw), therefore it was a low ranking matchmaking. Maybe the 4C is more popular amongst more experienced drivers?

Anyway, it's good to see PD being awake to stuff like this, definitaly a positive thing :)

I wonder when the manufacturer cup happens if you'll stick it out with your manufacturer so to speak?
What I mean is, different cars will be better at different tracks. The 8c is good in suzuka, But someone else could be better on Dragon Trail.
The BOP balancing could be done for over the season for fair racing. I think that sounds wise.
That way different manufacturers get dominating races. Then the season will be about how well did you perform on those not so good races?

I think PD can figure out which cars will be best on certain tracks. Maybe we can even have BOP include things like downforce like they do in real life.

Back