Wasn't that the original idea a couple of years ago? ... to be able to watch Top Gear on your PS3 with GT TV... They probably had the license to do it in 2008 and then lost it by taking so long.
I'd really like to race the stig's times around the test track. Any car in game that he drove around the test track have stig's time listed.
If raining and the time is marked W on the big board, change weather accordingly.
I'd really like to race the stig's times around the test track. Any car in game that he drove around the test track have stig's time listed.
If raining and the time is marked W on the big board, change weather accordingly.
Damn you T10 and Microsoft 👎
Now lets hope Microsoft or T10 gets in some sort of patriotic drift and keep it with the USA version of Top Gear.
I was really looking forward to watch those episodes via GT-TV.