N Noah Premium Messages 719 Sep 21, 2008 #1 On the Top Gear preview video that is free can someone please tell me the name of the songs that are played on it. There is one specific song that I am looking for and I don't know the name of it. It kind of sounds techno in parts.
On the Top Gear preview video that is free can someone please tell me the name of the songs that are played on it. There is one specific song that I am looking for and I don't know the name of it. It kind of sounds techno in parts.
N Noah Premium Messages 719 Sep 22, 2008 #2 144 views and not one person knows the name of the song? That really surprises me.
S s00zster Messages 103 UK Sep 22, 2008 #4 Johnhannibal No links? Click to expand... He means the Top Gear preview video on GTTV.