D drlukas Messages 11 Messages drlukas Dec 1, 2010 #1 I'm not able to get any informations from Gt Tv on error in connection, any idea?
Tagger Messages 454 Messages Craig.Kast Messages Tagger68 Dec 1, 2010 #2 Could be a server-side issue. Patience is the only thing I can advise for this as I've experienced some issues as well a couple of days ago. Try again in a few hours or the next day.
Could be a server-side issue. Patience is the only thing I can advise for this as I've experienced some issues as well a couple of days ago. Try again in a few hours or the next day.
MrCooper Messages 348 Bern Messages TCR_MrCooper Dec 2, 2010 #4 Is this thread about the problem described in https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136654 or something else?
Is this thread about the problem described in https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136654 or something else?
speedthrill Messages 1,246 belgium Messages bertvw Dec 2, 2010 #5 I think this has to do with the big update coming in the beginning of december... So be patient guys, be patient...
I think this has to do with the big update coming in the beginning of december... So be patient guys, be patient...