- 349
- MaHOgaNY37
i was thinking that it might be cool if pd set up acontest where anyone could enter one of their cars in order to show it to other users and win money/xp. it could be in the format of the real show
I'm glad there isn't a livery editor
the livery editor would be cool perhaps kaz plans to implement it into a future update
Livery editors are really not my thing, I like cars totally stock. However in the case of the idea put forward by the OP and the amount of people who've bought GT5 and wish to customise a car to their specifications, I'm all for PD implementing a decent visual mods option.
that could happen but it would also be cool if through an update they sold the winners in the online car dealership and every time your car was sold youd get x number of funds