GT World Championship - Access

  • Thread starter Thread starter hatchetjack
  • 1 comments
  • 511 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
I am sure the issue has been covered somewhere but I can't find it and need some advice. I have all races won in Beg. and Prof. and still get a message saying Error, that I must complete all races in Beg and Prof before entering Gran Turismo World Campionship at the end of Professional.

I promise...I am not confusing Gold and Bronze cups.

Any ideas????? Am I missing something obvious? Is there a glitch? Am I an idiot? (wait...don't answer the last one)

Thanks!
 
This is perhaps the most common question that is the easiest to answer.

A simple search for "World Professional" would have brought up this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77157 Where you'll find all the answers you need.

(you can't search for "GT World Professional" as the search engine won't allow less than 3 letters)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back