gt world championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrginge
  • 5 comments
  • 458 views
Messages
11
United Kingdom
stoke on trent
Messages
mr-ginge_89
hey guys
i could do with any advice on what car to use for the pro level gt world championship
cheers:)
 
hey guys
i could do with any advice on what car to use for the pro level gt world championship
cheers:)

Ford GT LM Spec II Test car
or
BMW McLaren F1 GTR

Personally I'd use the Ford but either will help you win with ease :)
 
Look at the list of typical opponents. If you aren't a very good driver, pick a car that has higher PP than them. If you are an average driver, pick a car with the same PP. and if you are a good driver or want a challenge, pick a lower PP car 👍
 
Thanks guys I'm goin give it a try :) how would using a road car tuned compare?
 
Thanks guys I'm goin give it a try :) how would using a road car tuned compare?

These races at the Pro level are not exactly demanding and the AI is not very aggressive so a good road car could win them but keep in mind you are going up against thoroughbred race cars so whatever you choose you'll need to be pretty good with it and your car will need good top speed. I have just run a minimally tuned Audi R8 5.2 and won very easily so a road car with a tune is certainly possible.

Good luck 👍
 
I'm going to try my r33 skyline,I'll tune it to pout 600 bhp that should do it :) cheers for the advice guys
 
Back