GT1 dealership pics in hi-res - where?

• Thread starter m2595
  • 85 comments
Bulgaria
Provadia
Hi, guys! It's good to be back again after such a long time! :)
I'm playing GT1 once again and I wondered where can those pics from the dealerships be found, preferably in some higher resolution? I've searched already through Google, but nothing came up. I'll be glad if someone sheds some light on this. Thanks! :)

I found some pics, decided to share them with you guys:

Honda Main Screen
7824748982_cf6bf71bfd_o.jpg

Honda Used car screen
6277038888_5f449a05cc_b.jpg

Mitsubishi Main Screen
mitsubishi_fto_silver_front_1996.jpg

Mitsubishi Used Car Screen
090617a05.jpg

Subaru Main Screen
1995_touring-wagon_bd,bg_04_b.jpg

Subaru Used Car Screen
1.jpg

Toyota Main Screen
2m46dg8.jpg

Toyota Used Car Screen
page4.jpg

Nissan Main Screen
13413635_1639652019691911_4544572792497637504_n.jpg

Nissan Used Car Screen
1989_r32_07_b.jpg

Mazda Main Screen
91cc4147b8.jpg

Mazda Used Dealership Screen
rx7 fc.jpg

Dodge Main Screen
DODGEViperGTS-2271_3.jpg

Aston Martin Main Screen (Thanks to Roovahlees)
s-l1600-(16)bbo.jpg

Chevrolet Main Screen
1997camaro_16.jpg

TVR Main Screen
$_57.jpg

Attachments

• aston-martin4.jpg
    aston-martin4.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,551
Last edited:
Yeah. It was quite a search, I probably spent a day or two just trying to find these. Still searching from time to time for the rest, but to no avail. :/

Yeah, that's exactly what I found out about that, but since I wasn't really sure if it was that the right stuff I decided not to post it. I also recall stumbling upon the Nissan Main Screen picture some time ago - can't find it now...

Remember, a lot of the images in-game have weird filters on them; the Honda one is zoomed in and has a dark, purple overlay for example. The Aston one looks the same, just with another coloured filter.

It seems most of these came from brochures from the period (around 1996), so finding those might be a decent source for them

That's the first thing I did, but not all brochures from that time are available for viewing on the Internet. Those that I've already found don't have the required pics.

Only 3 yet to find is Nissan (a shot of 300ZX from the side), Subaru (shot of Legacy wagon from the front, about to take a corner) and TVR (close up of wheel rim with 5 nut bolts).

Weird, I don't remember if the used car dealer had pictures :odd:

Only 3 yet to find is Nissan (a shot of 300ZX from the side), Subaru (shot of Legacy wagon from the front, about to take a corner) and TVR (close up of wheel rim with 5 nut bolts).

Weird, I don't remember if the used car dealer had pictures :odd:
Yup Nissan has a used car pic

And We need to find the Mazda used car photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup Nissan has a used car pic

Just watched some GT1 gameplay videos. Can't believe I forget the Buy/Sell screen before going into the actual used car dealership lol. Just goes to show that you can still forget things even if you have come across it a lot of times during childhood.

Just watched some GT1 gameplay videos. Can't believe I forget the Buy/Sell screen before going into the actual used car dealership lol. Just goes to show that you can still forget things even if you have come across it a lot of times during childhood.
True I forget that sometimes too and I forgot Mitsubishi and Toyota had a used car picture.

Wow, it's really nice that my thread sparkled some great interest. Thank you guys for the contribution :)
I actually came across the Nissan 300ZX (Fairlady) pic a while ago, but forgot to download it. Now I can't find it anywhere.
BTW, what's the car from the Nissan used car screen? It looks to me as if it's a non-GT-R R32 , but still...
And - the RX-7 from Mazda used car pic has a license plate that really reminds me of those old German plates (pre-EU ones). Maybe that'll help, I tried looking at some German RX-7 brochures, but to no avail.
We still haven't found the Mitsubishi used car pic, too. It's from a GTO/3000GT brochure or something, I'm sure, the dash is a dead giveaway.
Same goes for Toyota used car screen, that one looks like an MR2 to me, it's the only T-Top Toyota in the game. I'll look for that one too.

Back