GT2 Install LSD

• Thread starter Esquisito
  • 3 comments
Hi. I'm trying to build Peugeot 106 Rallye and reached a problem. I've made it 4WD but I want to use LSD from 4WD vehicle. Is it possible? And will game allow to change it's settings from in-game?

Last edited:
You can install one through hybriding if you take it from an other car that's 4WD like you want. However, in hybriding you can pretty much only set your parts through codes because when you go into the settings menu, the game reloads the car's default upgrades until you load an other race.

So for example, say you put a 6-speed transmission on car that usually has only 5, you'll be able to set the 5 gears in the menu, and you'll have 5 gears in the race if you don't quit tot he menu, then reload the race again. but the 6th gear you won't be able to set from the game.

So if I install LSD from 206 Rally, rear can only be set by codes and in game it will show as default differential, right?

Last edited:
In the game you'll be able to set whatever your car is supposed to be able to set, so front only in this case, and to set the rear you'll have to use codes yeah

The best thing is set both front and rear with codes so that the game doesn't mess up somewhere.

Back