GT2 Intro recreated with GT5's replay footage HD

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 21 comments
Germany
Hanover/Germany
alexpkas
Why? Because I felt like it. :sly:

Also did it with the GT1 intro, linky: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=230490

This version though is not as good as my first try as I did not put as much effort and time this time around and some scenes are quite off because I forgot to record the needed footage but I still think it's some nice footage for any die-hard GT fan. The video consists of 83 cuts so there are 84 scenes, still quite a lot of work. Also, I must say this was more difficult to recreate than the GT1 intro.

Have fun watching. 👍

EDIT: Here's a better side by side comparison:

Last edited:
Yea I can tell this one would be alot more difficult. I mean for a attempt though its badass. Just this would take so much time D:. Its nice though.

I like it a lot. Prefer this over the GT1 one you did.

I'll be honest, I always preferred the Japanese intro over the European and American ones.

I like it a lot. Prefer this over the GT1 one you did.

I'll be honest, I always preferred the Japanese intro over the European and American ones.

That surprises me actually. I personally, always preferred the American and especially European intros. Thx for the comment.

Last edited:
Ariel_I_CAME.jpg

AMAZING. :D

....this gave me chills!
A superb effort, considering the amount of cars and tracks present on the intro only that are missing in GT5.

...GT3 next? :D

Back