GT2 Setups

• Thread starter Fredzy
  • 4 comments
United States
PA
FredzyN2
Can anyone post any setups for the Ferrari, Corvette or especially the M3 that run in GT2?

I jumped into Mugello GT2 server yesterday in the M3 and was way off pace. It was my first time on that track aside from 2 or 3 laps in a 911, so I expected to be slow. But once I came up to speed I was still off. My fastest lap was almost 4 sec slower than the fastest lap of the winning Corvette.

I don't get much time with the game so I really appreciate the time saved having you pros share your knowledge with us. :)👍 I haven't dabbled in tuning in AC at all yet and will have to step it up if I want to hang with the GMT timezone guys :eek:

*edit* I found the Ferrari and Corvette here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/zakspeed_tv-setups-ffb-settings.349281/

Missed them the first go-round, but still haven't found BMW. Thanks!

What were they lapping at Mugello?
Around 1:50 fastest. I was fastest M3 in the room at 1:54 hah

Also, are the cars used in the online servers ever modified or BoP'd vs. if you were to pick one to practice with offline?

Before patch 1.09 I had 1:47.6 something in the 458 GT2. Not sure what it'll be with 1.10 though I know some hit 1:46.

I think you'll find some use setups and some don't.

This guy is crazy fast. He has quite a lot of good setups, haven't tried them myself as I remember from the days I played rFactor their setups didn't feel nice for me.

Thanks, I played around with some settings and it turns out I'm just slow. Barely got into the 1:50's. Ah so be it.

Back